2.9

"Carl," I cry out. "Please don't leave. I'll do anything. Just stay. Please. I love you,".
"I don't know if I can do this anymore. Everything's changed." Carl yelled as he walked towards the door. "I don't think I love you anymore."
"Really. You don't love me after everything I've sacrificed for you. I've almost died to make you happy. "
"Are blaming that on me. It was a medical problem. See this is why I don't love you anymore. You keep blaming me for that"
"Can we just stop yelling for a second I don't wanna wake the baby up."
"Okay. What is there to say,". He says walking over to our couch.
"Can we salvage this or at least try to work this out one more time,". I ask, looking him in the eyes.
"I think we should for the sake of Riley. I think we were just in the heat of the moment,".
"Yea. I didn't mean what I said. I don't blame you for what happened to me. I'm alive and healthy and so is Riley. That's all that really matters."
"I think we should have a night for just the two of us. Like a little date night. Maybe a candle lit dinner, some wine, some weed, and sexy lingerie. We haven't had sex in so long."
"Yea. That's cool"
"Do you want to do that or do not want sex from me anymore"
"Maybe. I don't know. I just don't feel attracted to you right now."
"Wow. I'm going to bed. I think it would be best if you slept in here tonight."
"Whatever"