Forget Me.

When I was 7 my mom told me she was leaving. When she told me I thought she meant the grocery store or something along those lines but oh how I was wrong. She hugged me for a while crying on my shoulder and all I did was squirm around in her embrace. When she left , she didn't look at me or waved at me. She ignored me . Acted as if I wasn't there. I told her I loved her before she closed the front door.

When my older brother came home with my dad they started asking me where my mom was and I told them what she told me. My dad ended up leaving the house in look for my mom. Long story short we never found her.

My names Mia and I'm now 15. I live with my 18 year old brother Kevin and my abusive father. I'm about 5'2" with long black hair. I'm not skinny nor am I fat , I'm average. I don't have many friends. I'm in the middle of Sophomore year. My birthday is in a couple of weeks or so from now. I live in a small house that hardly fits the three of us.

It's been 8 years since I've last seen or heard from the lady who gave birth to me. Here I am sitting in my backyard. Guitar in my lap as my fingers dance freely against the strings.

Just the other day

She was a little girl

Taking over the world

With her smile.

But just the other day

I saw that little girl

Taking a tongue down her throat

By a boy that didn't give a damn

I sang with all my heart. Just as I closed my eyes letting the music engulf me.

That she was only fifteen,

That she was more then willing

To take a chance,

To find romance,

To grow up fast,

But I know she is so much better

Than to give it all away to the first guy,

First try,

First lie,

First goodbye.

Just the other day

She was a little girl

Taking over the world

With her laugh.

But just the other day

I saw that little girl

Taking her time with him,

And I can't say I've ever been so proud.

'Cause she is only fifteen,

That she is more then willing

To take a chance,

To find romance,

To grow up fast.

But I know she is so much better,

Than to give it all away to the first guy,

First try,

First lie,

First goodbye

I stopped strumming but keeping my eyes closed. I herd someone clap from behind me and I instantly got up and turned around to see who it was.

I turned to find a pair of piercing blue eyes looking at me in amusement. "I didn't know you could sing Mimi" Kyle my brothers bestfriend said even though he's herd me sing a billion times. I picked up my guitar and rolled my eyes. "Nice to see you too kyekye" I said pushing passed him inside.

I've known Kyle ever since I was 5. It's always been Kevin , Kyle , and I. Kyle is about 5'9" just like Kevin. He has deep black hair with piercing blue eyes and a stud on each ear. While Kevin has dark brown hair with hazel eyes.

You see Kyle and Kevin have always tried to be there for me but I just couldn't open up. They try and try to know what's up with me but they can't see how much my mom meant to me. And they also don't know about the scars on my hips or wrists. My mom was my Bestfriend. She always knew how to put a smile on my face but since she left I've been a mess. And with my fathers abuse it doesn't make anything better. Exactly why I hate her.

"Mia we're going out , get ready." I herd Kevin scream from the living room once I got to my room.

I changed into a pair of black sweats and long navy blue shirt. I put on a pair of black boots and a army jacket. I grabbed my wallet and keys and made my way to the living room.

"Let's go boys." I say putting my hair in a messy bun. Kyle came behind me and whispered in my ear "dam Mimi you look hot even in sweats." I pushed him away as he started to laugh. I felt my cheeks warm up. God I despise Kyle for always knowing how to make me blush ..