Chapter 12 -Final/unfinished Chapter-

(Zoey's P.O.V)

Dammit. Dammit.DAMMIT.

I leaned my head back against the wall and sighed. When Klaudia escaped, Daniel immediately accused me of assisting her. Despite all of Greg's protest. Robert locked me in a cold room for interrogation. I was still stuck in the room after the whole days of pointless questions. Greg had been providing me with small amounts of food and water while the others were out hunting, but I was still hungry and dehydrated, not to mention cold.

Sometime during the third day, Greg came in again. I was expecting food, but instead I got Robert. Greg stood behind him, careful to keep his face blank.

“Greg has convinced me that you had nothing to do with Klaudia's escape,” said Robert. I couldn't help but grin.

“So I can go?”

“We're keeping you in the building, but you may leave this room. I assure you, if you try to make a break for it, we will stop you.”

“Understood,” I said.

Immediately, I went for Greg's room and jumped into the hammock. It felt good to lie on something that wasn't cold concrete.

Greg appeared shortly after I was freed with a large bag of McDonald's in hand.

“Not that I'm not appreciative,” I said through a mouthful of fries, “but can't you get something a little more healthy? Like, not McDonald's?”

Greg chuckled. “Yeah. I'll try. We vampires aren't exactly rich. Most of our income is what we find in the wallets of our... well, you know.” He could see that the idea of hunting made me very uneasy. I had a feeling that I'd never see blood the same way again.

______________________________

A/N. Hezaa again. I forgot that this was even written. I posted at the end of the previous chapter, that we would stop working on this story, which is still true. But I felt that you deserved at least the part of the next chapter, even though it never got finished. So here you go. This is the end. -Hezaa