Chapter 2

Jason's wife and son died in a car accident and his life spiraled out of control from there. He woke up finding a pair of thongs beside him with his favorite scent. He knew just who's they were his annual booty call girl Elizabeth. Jason hurries into the shower, he knew if he was late to work one more time he will be fired. Without even drying his hair or his body, He threw on his clothes and hopped in his car. He notices his go-to girl Elizabeth at his desk, He figured she would just be leaving him a little note about last night, but as he got closer he noticed she was packing his things out his cubicle, "What are you doing?" "Sorry I'm just doing my job, Mr. Watson wants to see you in his office," she says frighten knowing of Jason's short temper. Jason angrily walks his way into Mr. Watson office, "Why are you doing this, I just lost everything close to me and this is how treat someone whose grieving......you fire them," Jason knew Watson had a soft spot for him losing his family and he plan to milk this the best way he could to keep his job. "Jason, I can't keep cutting you slack...I know your going through a rough patch, but maybe you should through it somewhere else other than here." Jason raised his brow, surprised his full proof plan wasn't working this time, he figured if he was leaving he'll leave with a BANG! He turned and began to walk away only to turn away and punch Watson right in the sucker. Jason had officially hit rock bottom. The security hauled him out with his small box of stuff, and shoved him in the back of a squad car. His court date was set for the next day.