2.WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

• Dedicated to Raghaav Rajendran

"CURED? SAVED? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ITS NOT A FUCKING JOKE, ALRIGHT?" SHIT. Lizzy shut your mouth, he can be a rapist or a murderer and what are your chances against him, NIL!

"Don't worry, don't be scared. Lizzy you are going to get well. I am here to take you and get you well.", said the stranger with a caring look.

"TAKE ME? HOLY SHIT! WHERE? PLEASE LEAVE ME. I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY. PLEASE LET ME GO HOME.", I should make a run for the.... wait! what the fu..! "WHERE AM I AM? WHICH PLACE IS THIS?"

He was calm and he politely said "Please calm down, I am not here to hurt you but to protect you, cure you. Please listen to me very carefully and try to understand what I am about to tell you. I know you might think I am crazy or fooling with you but please trust me when I tell you that it is true, every word is true!"

"What are you talking about? What truth?" I said, feeling more relaxed and safe, though it felt crazy to feel such and believe in him but I really had no other option. And then began the story of my life!

"This is the story of the land called CYNICIA. Cynsis was its ruler. She was the lady admired by all. She was the most beautiful, the most intelligent and the most powerful ALVIS of all times. The story of her bravery was well known in all the worlds. As the ruler of NIGHT, Cynsis could control human dreams, she had many other powers. She could turn into shadow, create darkness and change shapes, to mention a few. All was going well but then, she fell in love and her downfall began. She fell in love with the ruler of XAMB, The great XENDIOUS. Now he was attracted to her, everybody knew, but he also was attracted to her power and kingdom. Xendious always wanted to rule over her kingdom and become the most powerful, he was never satisfied with his kingdom of DAY! He wanted to control both the day and the night as well. Cynsis was not aware of it, she believed that he loved her and did not want anything from her except for her love. But as one day Xendious was discussing his plan with his chief, Raven, Cynsis heard it. What she heard broke her heart. Xendious tried to convince her that he loved only her but she was not to be fooled this time. She told him not to lie to her and confess that he was using her and was going to kill her after taking her kingdom. She told him that she saw him and Raven being very intimate, now, when Xendious realized that he could no longer fool Cynsis, so he left. And Cynsis fell into misery. After eight months a baby was born, it was Xendious and Cynsis's baby. Xendious claiming that he just wants to have a look of the baby girl, came to the kingdom and Cynsis could not refuse. Xendious saw the girl who was, though not as beautiful as her mother, but was very beautiful indeed, and that night Xendious stated in the Cynician kingdom. So, as Cynsis was sleeping beside the baby at night, Xendious crept in and tried to kill the baby and her mother. He killed Cynsis first, in her sleep when she could do nothing to defend her and then as he turned to the baby, he realised that the girl was not asleep rather she was wide awake and staring at him with big brown eyes. He felt some pain but he knew to gain power he had to get rid of this baby. He stepped forward to kill her, but she was not that easy to killed as she had powers both of her mother and father. Thus,when Xendious took her in his arms to drop her from the balcony a strange thing happened. Xendious tripped of the balcony too, he fell into the depth of shadows while the baby was lost. And was never found again." and then he stopped looking at me expectantly.

"Ummmm, wao! You really have story telling skills! But now please don't tell me that I am the LOST BABY'.  I said feeling really crazy after hearing this fantastic fairy tale from a hot stranger.

"I am sorry but I'll have to tell you that you are the lost baby!" , he said.

"Uh hn! I don't have any magical powers and guess what?"

"What?"

"I am fucking dying of leukemia, and you are fooling around with me, telling me moronic fairy tales"

"I told you that you would think of me as a mad man"

"AAAH! Guess what again? I FUCKING AM THINKING YOU ARE A MORON WHO HAS GONE SHITTLY MAD"

" Is that even a word?"

"SHUT UP!!! And take me home. I am sick of this dark room!" 

"You should believe me! You are the daughter of Cynsis and Xendious was your father."

"You want me to believe a stranger, and that too my kidnapper, when he tells me that my parents are not my parents and I am the daughter of a god knows what creature???"

"No Miss Lizzy, I don't.  That's why I have decided to take you to tour your kingdom."

'WHAT? WAIT! TOUR WHAT?" but before I could protest any further he grabbed my hand and then again BAAM!!!