(Stone Cold)

Another Update!

Hope you like it♡
Amanda outfit there

......................................................

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears. I mentally groan swipe to dismiss it and slide out of bed. I was relieved I didn't have school today so I thought I would go out for a jog to clear my head. I quickly throw on my hoodie, track pants and shoes. Grabbing my phone and head phones I go down stairs and out the door.

The clean fresh air sweeps into my nose, I love it. I slowly move my feet while listening to some electro which gave me more momentum to move even more faster. The cool breeze fans my face and pushes me into a calm sensation. My thoughts fill on Matt and I can't help but wonder if he will call me or if it was just a sham maybe Michael was right about giving him my number. The thought instantly takes me to the fight we had and the things we said to each other in the heat of the moment. As much as I would want to hate him I can't forget the two years of friendship we shared. He opened up to me and let me into his past. He let me heal some of his wounds but that doesn't mean it didn't leave any scars. He was with me during my out breaks too so we both needed each other but sometimes it feels like I need him more than he needs me and it hurts knowing that if anything goes wrong I'm going to be left trying to pick up my own pieces.

I notice a bench nearby to stop to stretch, compose my breathing and check the time. After a few minutes the music in my ear pumps telling me to proceed with my jog. Picking up my speed from before I run past the little coffee shop, up the little bridge and back the way home. My legs begin to ache from switching places one in front of the other rapidly, my chest burns from the distance but my arms keep moving in unison form taking me further and further I see my house cheering me on to pick up the pace and I did. It felt great to be home, when entering I'm greeted to the lovely smell of the most important meal of the day, breakfast.

Mom stands in the kitchen nibbling on a rusk, sipping her coffee while staring at her phone. Looking up at me she frowns and I knew exactly what if was thinking.

"I have no classes today" putting her out of her curiosity she nods and goes back to her phone. Picking up my plate I go to the table to satisfy my stomach. After some silence mom stands up, grabs her bag, gives me a kiss on the cheek, we say our I love yous' and she leaves. It's only 09:30 so I lounge around the house in boredom. After taking a long hot shower and brushing my teeth I dress into my shorts and tank top going down stairs to catch up on all the latest series. I smile when pretty little liars catches my eye. My eyes start feel heavy after 3 hours of series but I shrug it off, "I have to finish this episode" I tell myself but they fail me bringing to a trance called sleep.

I wake up to a dark room I take my phone out checking the time but squint my eyes due to the bright light. "18:26" I sign did I really sleep for 3 hours?. I roam the kitchen for food to find a note from mom.
"Pizza for you found you asleep didn't want to wake you up"

Love: Mom xoxo

I smile while digging in to the margarita pizza. My phone beeps, it's a message from Cathy

Messages between Cathy and Amanda

C: Hey are you going out tonight? Party?
A: Out? I don't know...
C: Please I'll come pick you up at 8
A: Do I have to?
C: Yes it's a Wednesday night of course you have to
A: Okay only because I have nothing better to do
C: I figured
A: Bitch
C: Hoe
A: Slut
C: Bae♥
A: Boo♥
C: love you see you later
A: love you too see ya