Chapter 1. Experiment Gone Wrong

(Narrator's Point of View)

"Doctor!!!! Give it to him now, he is almost dead!!!!" A doctor shouts to Dr. Charles. He takes the syringe and sticks it into the man's arm he backs away slowly at the sight of black spreading throughout the arm and now down his side. "EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!!" Dr. Charles screams as loud as possible getting everyone's attention, but the door was locked on the outside by a fellow doctor who was a traitor the whole time. They pound on the window and glass trying to get out, he also took all of their badges so they couldn't escape. Dr. Charles look at the "thing" with terrified eyes and tears started pouring out." NOOOOOO!!!!" He scream at the top of his lungs at his creation. The thing stands up with his clothes torn and body with pieces falling off, it was his skin. The man mouthed help right before the virus thing took over his face, Dr. Charles could feel the things pain but saw it rush toward him with hands around the Doctor's neck," Please....." Was his last words before we was killed.

(Two days before that time)

     Moon and her friends, Stone, Zia, Nija, and Emma went to go get ice cream, when suddenly Emma brought up a weird subject," Did you hear that people are thinking of bringing back the dead?!?!" She asked almost astounded after putting her phone down." No" all of them shook their heads. She picked up her phone and put in a password and held it up in their faces, it read.......

They all had their mouths open in aww, creating the future as it said, oh yeah it's going create something, oops getting out of character, as I was saying

They all had their mouths open in aww, creating the future as it said, oh yeah it's going create something, oops getting out of character, as I was saying. They really thought that he could help." This is amazing!" Stone said almost shouting making everyone look at their table. They all turned on their phones and found the website, everyone looked at it." Woah they basically insert it into their blood with a syringe, I wonder how that is going!" Zia exclaims while whisper-shouting. The gang looked at her and nodded at the same moment (creepy I know)." How about we go to a party tonight? I heard Jason and Killain are throwing one," Moon says and Emma nods in agreement." That would be fun!" Zia and Nija say, wow Nija hasn't been talking much, wait I'm the narrator not a character, go back to the story!

     They all rush back to their apartments that are right next to each other, don't ask how that happened. Moon walked into hers, and knowing her she is a tomboy so she picks out jegging capris, a black sleeveless shirt that hangs low with a sports bra underneath. She wore a jacket around her waist that was red and she put on a black baseball cap and put it on backwards, she put on socks and converse and and before she walked out the door she puts on her glasses with clear frames and then she walks out.

     Nija entered her room and shut the door she leaned against it and heaved a sigh, sigh, she laughed a bit to herself and walked to her dresser and got out and then put on a grey dress that had it flow to her knees, she wore a black sweater and some high heels, classy. She put her hair in a braid to the side and walked out.

     Zia entered her room and searched through her dresser for the right clothes, she picked out a blue flowy shirt and some jeans. She put on some combat boots, she braided her hair back and put on a flower crown and looked into the mirror and smiled to herself. She took a selfie and posted it on Instagram. She walks out the door still on her phone.

     Emma walked into her room and jumped in the air in excitement and whispered," I GET TO SEE KILLIAN!!!!!" She covers her mouth realizing she was getting louder when she said Killian. She heard some people chuckle from outside her door and she blushed a bit. She ran over to her dresser thinking she will be the last one to get ready. She puts on jeggings and some brown boots. She grabs her curler and curls her hair after she put on a grey tank top and red leather jacket. She put on sunglasses and walked out like a boss. (TheCaptainEmmaSwan there you go!)

     Stone runs into her room and closes the door almost slamming it. She closes the window and blinds and smiles," This may or may not go well!" But being Stone she was optimistic about it. She puts on a white tank top and a grey jacket with a letter S in the color of purple on her jacket. She puts on jean shorts and some gym shoes. She put her hair in a ponytail and looked at that freckled face of hers in the mirror. She then walks out in style with a dove falling her (😂I just had to, I mean you are a nymph _FabulousDork_ !).

     Moon looks at everyone and smiles," I like all of you outfits, they are like amazing, but we need to go!" They all nod and start walking together in harmony. Moon talks to Zia and Stone about he party explaining it. Emma and Nija were talking about who knows what! Even I don't know and I'm the narrator. Back to the story, again, Moon just blurted out one of Emma's biggest secrets,"
EMMA HAS A CRUSH ON KILLIAN!!!!!" She covers her mouth and Emma looks at Moon in an attempt to cover it up," I-I MEAN SHE THINKS HE LOOKS HOT, you know what Emma, I can't fix this (sorry TheCaptainEmmaSwan )," Moon hides behind Zia and she just smiles wanted to laugh but not wanting to be rude." Guys it's true...." Emma says putting her head down." We already knew Emma," Nija says and Stone nods." Oh......." She says while looking up.

They finally reach the party, might I say finally. Literally the whole time they talked about boys, well Emma and Zia sorta forced talked about it. It was just plain awkward...... Well as soon as they got there Emma knocked on the door with a smile on her face and bright red cheeks cause she was about to talk to Killian, her biggest crush ever (Yeah I'm looking at you TheCaptianEmmaSwan). He the most handsomest boy she has ever meant, Killian. She blushed and her whole face was red in excitement to be talking to her crush," Hello Emma!" He pats her back and they walk in.