Chapter 4. What is going on?

(Narrator's Point of View)

They all escaped from the hug and looked at each other," I have a sword!" Moon just shouts and they all look at her terrified," in emergency....." she does a fake awkward laugh." I have a dagger!" Emma says and then Stone says," I have a (_FabulousDork_ enter your weapon)." They all looked at her," Well I have a weapon and so does Nija, we all sorta talked about it...." Zia says as she rubs the back of her neck," POWERRANGERS GO!" Moon shouts and Emma puts her hand on her mouth," Shh the zombies will hear us!" Moon, since she doesn't like when people does that she licked her hand," Ha!" Emma wipes Moon's arm with it (I do this to my family and still not ashamed).

They all come back out with their weapons at hand and different clothes. Stone had on a blue tank top and black jean shorts. She wore converse that were dirty, she had in hand her weapon. Moon was wearing a black sleeveless shirt that hangs low and she had a black sports bra and she is wearing black jegging capris. She has on combat boots and her sword on her belt. She had a black and teal baseball cap on backwards. Emma was wearing a grey tank top that was longer then a tank top and hung a bit low and she had a grey sports bra on underneath. She put on her blue jeans and her brown boots and she has in hand her dagger and she occasionally throws it in the air and catches the handle. Nija wore a black leather jacket over a red tank top and she has on ripped grey jeans and black old gym shoes and she has her Swiss Army knife in her hand. And last but not least Zia wore a brown sweatshirt around her waist, a green t-shirt with leggings and brown combat boots with her bow in hand and her arrows in a thingy slung over her shoulder.

     They all high-fives each other and started walking around. Moon and Stone had backpacks while Emma had a cooler strung over her shoulder. Moon had a bandana on her arm incase someone got hurt. Emma had a bandana on her head and Stone had one on her leg, Nija carried a first aid kit since she was in college classes to become a doctor. And Zia, she had a belt on with a pair of pliers for emergency, they were ready for the worst, or were they!