Chapter 3. 5 Freinds vs. Zombies

(Narrator's point of view)

They all left the party at around 9:00 pm, I mean they all are around their 20s. They all walk home together and Stone starts skipping and they all start singing
"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz"
over and over again, until someone shouts at them," BE QUIET MORONS, MY CHILDREN ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" An old lady yells, or around her thirty's. They all nod and laugh now whisper singing it. Moon accidentally trips, and then she accidentally tripped Stone and it went on until they were all on the ground. "So very sorry guys!" Moon says getting up while helping everyone else up.

(TWO DAY SKIP)

     Moon and her friends all got dressed in their own apartments and went outside together, Moon looks around and says," Why is nobody here?" They all shake their heads not knowing," Maybe they are throwing a surprise party for us?" Nija shrugs her shoulders at Zia's thought." Um maybe a big parade is going on dow-" Emma says but then Stone cuts her off," Do you hear that?" They all hear a deep noise come from behind them and then beside them and then instantly everyone had their backs against each other's backs. They all held up fists, it was like it was from a movie! Sorry back to the story, Moon held her fists tight and so did Stone, Emma and everyone else.

It was 5 best friends against 20 zombies, and how did they do it, well they worked together, sort of, not really they all started fighting zombies off from different directions. One by one the zombies would fall, one by one the girls got dust collected and dirt all over them," Dr. Charles did do something......." Moon says and they all go into a group hug.