Chapter 7. New People?

(This will show people from different roleplay's me and my friends have had)
(Narrator's Point of View)

Their friends come back and they head towards the suburbs of their city." Guys I think I see people!" Moon shouts and everyone looks at where she is pointing," Maybe some stupid group of zombies," Nija says, everyone nods but Moon shakes her head," They look more human to me." She starts walking towards the group of things. Seriously! Emma thinks and walks after her with everyone else. Moon looks at the people," hello?" They all look at her and their faces go from scared to relief, probably because she wasn't a zombie." Who are you?" A man points a gun at her and fear filled her eyes." Moon........ Moon...... Stallway......." was all she could get out and a different person, a girl smiled," Well nice to meet you, we are trying to collect people from this city, is there anyone with you?" She nodded too scared to talk." I won't hurt you," she mentions for the man to put the gun down," I'm Zaila, and he is Lucas, our friends are at our base." Moon nods and say," My friend's names are Zia, Stone, Emma, Nija, and Aric." The girl Zaila as she said and her friend Lucas talked for a bit with everyone and started heading towards the base when they hear a cry, of a man, it sounded like Killian." Killian!" Emma whisper-yelled," Emma I will get him for you!" Moon says and Stone nodded they both ran over the hill and rolled down it like in a movie. Soon after that they were out of the sight of the others. Minutes went by and they worried, more and more minutes went by and they worried even more. About twenty minutes later they were helping carry Killian up the hill and they layer him down," He has a broken bone," Moon stated and Nija came over helped.

Did this re-assure you TheCaptainEmmaSwan ?