Chapter - 4 oh....so sexy dress!

"Hello Gail!"

Napalingon siya ng may tumawag sa kanya. It's Kathy her coach.

"Hi! coach" tipid na sagot niya while wearing a smile.

"I tried to call you this morning but you did not pick up, then after few attempt, you became out of reach" Kathy.

"uh... I'm sorry coach I didn't noticed the call and my battery went dead "Gail.

"'til now it's dead? I called like 30mins ago and same respond out of reach"Kathy

"ahm.. yes coach, I was not able to charge it"gail.

"I see. Anyway I contacted everyone in our team to cascade the information that we have a visitor and everyone should wear business attire"Kathy

"Oh! Sorry coach I wasn't aware" said Gail while checking her attire. She wore jeans, sleeveless shirt and ankle boots her typical clothe, simple but very comfy. The truth is earlier today she was called for an emergency meeting, kasama ang buong team niya sa bagong kaso na hawak. May mga bagong lead kasi sila tungkol sa grupo, according to their intel report the said group planned to round somewhere in Makati to look for victims, as to when hindi pa alam. Though its uncertain they already plan everything they need in order to capture the criminals, they lay-out all the details to make it work and ensure success. That's the reason why when her phone keeps on ringing she turn it off knowing that it's her coach and she thinks it's not that important. She frowns when she remembers part of their conversation.

---
"Inspector Gail, here get this" said General Montebon while extending his hand habang hawak ang isang bag.
Kinuha niya ang bag sabay tanong

"what's this?"

"Some things you need for this mission; I know you don't own this kind of stuff" General.

She was curious kung ano ang laman kaya nagmamadaling binuksan ang bag and to her surprise it was clothes.

-----
Bigla siyang nagulat ng mag vibrate yung phone niya, it was place under her bra bawal kasi ang phone while on duty on the contrary bawal din mag-off ng phone sa kagaya nyang undercover police officer. Napabuga siya ng hangin, pasimpling tiningnan ang coach beside her, they're waiting for the elevator. Wala pa sila sa work kaya pwede pang gumamit ng phone kaya lang she lied about her phone being dead kaya hindi niya masagot ng harapan. She has a Bluetooth earpiece and mic so tiny and perfectly hidden in her ear and sleeve shirt. She secretly press the earpiece

"Go on" she whispers hoping her coach won't catch her.

"Inspector, I can tell you're in the situation where you can't freely talk, am I right?" said Galvez

"Uh-huh..."gail

"Alright just listen. we receive a report that they are going to abduct now. So we need to execute the plan. Give me a call whenever you can, you better hurry time is ticking"Galvez

"Copy" She mentally nod and the call ended.

Nag-isip siya kung pano siya makatakas kasama paman din niya ang coach niya.

"Hi Coach! Hi Gail!" Candy

She smiled when a bright idea enters her mind. She looks at Candy her team mate, nakasuot ito ng business attire.

"hello!, ganda natin ngayon ah..." gail

"yeah. Business attire daw eh. Ba't ikaw hindi?" Candy

"I was not informed, Coach called but I was not able to pick-up" gail

"I see." candy nodded

Time to leave she told herself, with her perfect alibi, kung magtaka man eto sa di pagbalik she will fabricate another story

"Coach. I remember I got a spare clothe in my car, mas pormal yun kesa sa suot ko. You go ahead first, I'll just follow, my kunting oras pa naman just enough para makapag palit."

"Oh great!, ba't ngayon mulang sinabi I was worried pa naman baka magalit yung manager natin" Kathy.

"Sorry. I just remember it now".gail

"sige... magpalit kana" Kathy

She hurriedly went to her car and grab the bag General Lopez gave her. Naghanap siya ng CR kung saan pwede magpalit. Namili siya alin sa damit ang susuotin niya, kanina nung binagay etong damit she was disgusted sobrang seksi kasi ng mga eto. Its a two very short sexy fitted dress, two halters, a very short skirt and short shorts. General was right she doesn't have this type of clothes because it's not her style. She hates it. She was about to complaint earlier but she realized he was right she need it for this mission. She chose to wear the red backless fitted dress good thing bagay eto sa boots niya. She checked herself in the mirror, she's too sexy for her liking, her curves where emphasized, yung cleavage niya graveh...sobrang nakakahiya she's gifted kasi when it comes to that area, her beywang sobrang pansin kung gaano eto ka liit, her long seksi, flawless, straight legs were highlighted. She turns her back on the mirror and my golly her back is so exposed and her butt my, my it looks bigger and sexier. Suddenly the door burst open at may pumasok na dalawang babae. They stared at her with the eyes conveying appreciation and a hint of jealousy, she can tell because she's used to it. Also she was aware how gifted she is when it comes to her looks. Then suddenly her phone vibrated it was a text message.

Call me when you can message from Inspector Galvez. She grabs her things and walk out while dialing on her phone.

"Hello. Inspector"

"Inspector Gail. According to our agent sa Labas ng club ng the Port maghihintay ng biktima ang mga kidnappers"

"That's the place where the kidnapping occurred last week bakit sila babalik agad?" Gail

"According to the report, doon kasi sila nakakahanap ng magagandang babae kasi ang mga customer doon pawang mayayaman"

"Good Lord!" sabi ng lalaking nakabangga niya. She was such in hurry na hindi niya napansin ang lalaking lalabas sa store na madadaanan niya. She was focus sa mga information na sinasabi sa kanya kaya nakayuko lang siya. Nag-angat siya ng mukha at

"Ikaw!" sambit niya, gulat siya sa mukhang nasilayan, mukhang Adonis napakagwapo, ang mukhang minsan na niyang nasilayan.

"Hey. Inspector you ok?" there, she remembers her mission. Na-sorry siya at nagmamadaling umalis papunta sa kanyang sasakyan.