Part 1 - Thankyou for calling

"Thank you for calling Sky notebook support, this is agent Gail speaking
how may I help you today?"

That's the first thing I've heard when someone answered the phone. I’m
beyond pissed now because calling this notebook support takes like
forever before you could actually speak to the agent. It has a lot of steps
to follow before the call will be connected to the agent you know the thingy
"press 1 this, press 2 for that blah, blah, blah..." it’s so annoying. BTW, let
me introduce myself.

I'm Kyle Cua, 23 years old, hottest guy you could ever see in this whole
wide word (nah, I'm not bluffing I've got that from people I encountered). Just imagine all the adjectives that you could describe how beautiful (note beautiful that’s how handsome I am). I've heard it all, gorgeous, hot, sexy, and so on….  Aside from beauty
I also have the brain, I earned my Business degree in Harvard and graduated with a highest
honor. And of course I am a billionaire, at 13 a very young age I was able to create a software which
makes business easy and to make it short I am the youngest Billionaire in the world since I earned my few million dollars at 14 when I sold my work.

You could really say I have it all and you might assume that with everything I have I am playboy, snob blah...blah... But I'm not. I may have everything but still my values are intact and my feet is rooted on the ground.

"Hello, how may I help you today?"

Oh! so much for introduction I almost forgot I'm on call. Wait, why am I calling again? , I checked the note I scribbled earlier.
1. How they handle irate customer
2. How knowledgeable they are when it comes to the product
3. How expert are they when it comes to technical aspect
4. How professional they are when it comes to handling calls, commitments etc.

After reading my notes, like floods coming to me the scenarios I mentally created to get all the answers I wanted to know.

"MYLAPTOPISTURNINGGREENWHILEWATCHINGMOVIESONYOUTUBE" I said it all in one breath. BTW you might wonder why I’m calling when I'm genius and all I could easily fixed the problem. The truth is I owned a company I'm the CEO, ever heard of MICROSOFT COMPANY? nah, that's not mine but my company is as big THE DRONE it’s a software company and a hardware too,  we make software to ease company when it comes to accounting, we also have social site like face book, called TWOWAY and we make gadgets like laptops, cp's and tablets. And the reason I'm calling is to find out how true the feedbacks of my users. I was disturbed since I read the forum about my laptops and most
of which is how lame the support they're getting for their laptops.

"I'm sorry, could you please repeat what you've said and please speak slowly for me to understand"

"Why would I repeat myself? are you deaf?"

"I’m sorry sir, I would really love to help you but I need to understand what the issue is, for me to assist you fixing the problem.
Hm… magaling ang isang to, I mentally nod, despite of my harshness the agent’s voice remains calm and concerned. (If nagtaka kayo kung bakit marunong akong managalog hintay-hintay lang muna at darating din tayo jan).

“OK! Hear me this time MY.LAPTOP.IS.TURNING GREEN.WHILE.IM.WATCHING.VIDEOS.ON.YOUTUBE” pasigaw  kung sabi para ma-intimadate yung kausap kung agent.

Sa kabilang linya
“Haist nakakainis! ano batong customer na to tataas ang presyon ko nito” Gail mumbled while on mute. Hello! I’m Gail, 22 years old, napakayamam ng parents ko and yes I’m heiress nag-iisang anak ng mga Khu, if you’re asking how I am related to Joel Khu the Business tycoon who owns chains of malls and other businesses, his my father. And if you’re wondering how I look like just check Marian Rivera’s picture, she’s a beauty right? But I’m way beautiful taller and sexsier . Conceited? Nah…just honest and confident (smirk). How I ended being a call center girl it’s for you to find out that’s why keep on reading.

“OK! Hear me this time MY.LAPTOP.IS.TURNING GREEN.WHILE.IM.WATCHING.VIDEOS.ON.YOUTUBE”

“Ouch! Sakit sa tenga” sambit ni Gail habang inaayos yung headset dahil sa lakas ng boses ng caller (pwede kasi akong magsalita basta ba naka-mute)Kanina pa siya nagtitimpi sa sarili dahil sa lahat ng ayaw niya ay iyong masigawan siya. Never in her 22 years on earth  na nasigawan siya dahil lumaki siyang prinsesa, ngayon lang talaga, ngayon lang na naging call center agent siya ilang beses na siyang nasigawan at kahit ganoon hindi parin siya sanay nagpapanting parin ang tenga niya at kumokulo ang dugo sa tuwing nasisigawan siya. Kung hindi lang talaga dahil sa misyon niya hindi niya to matitiis. Pilit kinakalma ni Gail ang sarili.

“thank you sir, you were saying that while playing youtube the screen is turning green right?” I said with a calm and concern tone habang lakas ng pintig ng puso ko dahil sa inis.

“YES.CORRECT.IT’S.SO.FRUSTRATING.BECAUSE.I.JUST.BOUGHT.THIS.LAPTOP”

“I’m sorry to hear that sir, but rest assured I will help you fixed the problem” sambit ni Gail habang gigil na gigil na nag ta-type ng notes.

“but before we proceed may I know your name please to address you properly?’

“Kyle” maiksing sagot ng nasa kabilang line,

last name please?”

“Cu--Why on earth you need my last name?”

“Sir, aside from addressing you properly I need it for documentation”

sagot sa kabilang linya, muntikan na akong madulas dun ah… napakamot si kyle ng ulo, buti napigilan niya ang sarili bago masambit ang apilyedo syempre baka makilala siya, sabihin na nating merong ibang KYLE CUA pero mas maigi narin na mag-ingat para mapagtagumpayan niya ang sariling pananaliksik kung gaano katotoo ang nababasa niya sa forums hinggil sa third party service na kinuha nila para siyang mag assist sa customer nila.

“Anderson that’s my last name”

Would you mind if I call you by your first name Mr. Anderson?” tanong ko, isa kasi yan sa itnuro sa training namin para daw mas personal, para magkaroon ng connection sa caller.

“You may” sabi sa kabilang linya buti medyo bumaba na ang boses sa kausap niya pero hindi parin nawala ang iritadong boses.

”Thanks kyle. I would like to confirm if your calling from this no. -------“

“no.”

“may I have your number please just in case this call will be disconnected I can call you”

“Fine. 0024353110”

“thanks kyle, may I have the serial no. of your laptop for me to pull up the details?”

“Uh!! JUST FIX MY LAPTOP AND STOP ASKING IRRELEVANT QUESTION”

naku! Sakit sa tenga akala ko ok. Na ang taong to ba’t bigla na namang nagtaas ng boses. Haist! Parang addict lang.

“I’m so sorry Kyle, but I need the serial number to pull up the details of your laptop but don’t worry After this we’ll proceed on fixing your laptop” I said calmly maintaining the concern voice.”

“K. its AKF101003”

“Thankyou. Please confirm if the model of your laptop is M14”

“Yes. Correct”

TOOOOTTTTT…………….

Nagulat si Kyle dahil biglang nag ring and intercom niya kaya’t naibaba niya ang phone, napapitik nalang siya sa noo.
“Sir may I remind you that in 30 minutes you’re going to meet Mr. Richard at Lux Hotel, so if you want to make it on time you need to leave now, the car is already waiting” that’s Tanya his secretary speaking.

Inaayos ni Kyle ang sarili, so far ok naman yung agent na nakausap niya despite sa medyu harsh na pakikipag-usap ko calm naman siya, sayang naputol but anyway sa susunod nalang naisip ni Kyle sa sarli.