Prolouge

Before you start reading this, I wanted to say that this story is just made up. I love everything about Lin, and the cast/crew of Hamilton, and I respect them in every way.

~

It was one of those days, when you can't seem to get anything right.

For breakfast I walk to a local café, and I ask for a cup of coffee and a scone. The coffee is cold, and the scone is dry and stale.

I am not feeling well. Tired than usual, and just feeling bad.

We only have one show tonight, so I feel like I can push through.

I decide to stay at home the rest of the day until it was time to go to the theater.

~

It's showtime.

Still not feeling well, I get out of bed and head to the theater.

I encounter some fans on the way, and stop to take pictures with them.

Then I make my way into the theater, and I say 'hi' to everyone who I pass.

I feel tired and weak.

I barely ate anything the whole day, which was weird for me.

I try to hide my tiredness away from everyone, but I feel their concerns for me in their eyes.

But I have show to do, and that is pretty much the only thing that is getting me onto my feet.

I get dressed, and hang out with Pippa, Jasmine, and Anthony until the show starts.

~

The show starts.

To me, my first entrance is the most crucial. It is important for me to make my first entrance strong, and make a good first impression on the audience.

I am still feeling under the weather as I am getting ready to go onstage. I am a little feverish, and a bit dizzy.

I step out onstage. I hear voices around me. Not the regular singing voices I usually hear, but I hear voices in my head.

I can't see straight. I don't know where I am.

I hear someone whisper something, but I can't make out what they said.

It sounds like, "You okay?"

And then, all goes black.