Chapter 1

Today is the day of our new neighbor moving in, I decided to visit him and make him feel welcomed. I crossed the street while holding a tray of baked cookies I made for him and made it in front of his door. I rang the door bell and waited patiently. After a couple minutes, the door flew open revealing a young boy, who seemed to be around his teen years. He looked at me up and down, showing no emotion. "May I help you?" he asked. I was shocked at how deep his voice is, especially at how rude he asked. "Um I'm Yoolhee, I'm your neighbor. I live just across from you and I'm here to greet the new neighbor, which is you." I explained. "I'm Taehyung." he introduced. I took my hand out for him to shake on it, but strangely he flinched and steeped back. Also, I could've sworn I heard him growl quietly. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Yes I'm fine, I gotta go back inside already." he said. He was about to close the door, but I held the door open. "Wait before you go, I wanna give you these. I baked them for you as a welcome gift." I tried to give him cookies. "Thank you for the gift, but I don't eat sweets." he said. I was about to say something, but he already closed the door shut. I just stood there dumbfounded. What just happened? Why he didn't accept the gift? What is up with him? Maybe he's not comfortable here yet, that's probably it. I walked back home and placed the tray on the kitchen table. Well, I guess it didn't really go well with the new neighbor. I sat on the couch and began to watch whatever's on TV since there isn't really anything interested. But not until I saw the news today. "In breaking news, police officers have found two dead body on the street with blood gushing out of their necks. No one knows, who was the murderer, but officers will start investigating until the murderer is found. If anyone knows who it is, please call the police." reporter announced. I quickly turned off the TV in fright and hugged my knees. Who would kill such an innocent couple? But there was something add about the picture of them, there was two holes on their necks with blood coming out. What could that be? What kind of weapon did that murderer use? I shook off the thought of it, I should go to bed. I walked upstairs and went inside my bedroom to change into a tank top and sweets. After that I brushed my teeth and went to bed.
~Midnight~
I woke up by a sound of moving in my bedroom. I rubbed my eyes to see a shadow standing right in front of me. "Who are you?" I asked scared. Oh my god... Is he the murderer? The person didn't say anything and walked towards me. "Stay back, I'm warning you!" I yelled. He ignored me and crawled on top of me. "Why should I?" he smirked . That deep voice... "Taehyung?" I asked. "Aww you remember my name, how nice." he smiled. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them down as he sniffed my neck. "Stop it! I barely know you!" I yelled. "So? I can't help myself." he said. He kissed my neck tenderly, making me shiver by the touch of his cold lips. "You're just too irresistible." he smirked.