3.0

GROUPCHAT

Aliyah
I fly out today uglies

Leon
I'm very attractive thank you very much

Serge
Leon just because your mum said it doesn't mean it's true

Julian
I DIDNT EXPECT THAT OKKK

Max
are we gonna ignore the fact we meet the coolest Bender sibling today

Sven
max wyd boy

Lars
uh excuse me

Aliyah
GUYS IM ON A PLANE AND THERES WIFI??

Aliyah
WHAT IS THIS MAGIC

  Julian
GIRL IVE MISSED YOU

Aliyah
im not surprised lol

---------

INSTAGRAM

@aliyahbender; Leverkusen ✈️Rio

2,619 likes  178 comments

@josephine_osbourne; tumblr gal

@julianbrandt19; IM SO EXCITED

@leon_goretzka; @julianbrandt19 calm down you fanboy Max might get jealous

@maxmeyer95; @leon_goretzka I hate you

@aliyahbender; @josephine_osbourne u kno dat

@aliyahbender; @julianbrandt19 I AM TOOOOOOO OMG

@aliyahbender; @leon_goretzka 😉😉

-----------

MAX & ALIYAHS PRIVATE CHAT

Aliyah
MAX

Max
ALIYAH

Aliyah
hi

Max
I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO COME TO DINNER WITH ME AND JULIAN AND LEON WHEN YOUVE SETTLED IN RIO

Aliyah
is that a question or a statement

Max
it's an order

Aliyah
lovely

WHILE IN RIO

Aliyah landed safely in Rio at 2pm, German time that is. When she walked to baggage claim and collected her bags she had no problem finding them-despite her bad luck.

As she walked deeper into the airport she still couldn't see her two brothers. But it seemed the reason she couldn't see them was because they we with some other girl they thought was their youngest sister due both twins snuck behind her- or at least who they thought to be Aliyiah. Ready to give them the fright of her life.

'three.. two.. one..' the twins whispered to eachother. But, what the twins called whispering was what a normal person would call talking. Loudly too. The familiar voices caused the woman to turn around, much to Lars and Sven's shock. Which even though they would never admit, it did shock them a little when they didn't see the girl they were expecting.

Shock also came for the random woman who the twins were creeping behind. She let out a small scream upon seeing the Bender boys - the scream wasn't loud enough to be heard by anybody passing by, but by golly did it shake them up.

Further down the airport Aliyah was trying to call her idiotic brothers, yet she couldn't seem to get a hold of them. So instantly, she rang the first person she thought of. Aliyah herself was expecting it to be Julian - due to them being best friends (Lars had introduced the pair at a Leverkusen game, they became besties not too long after). But she didn't, therefore shocking her when she saw Max' name on her phone screen.

'Aliyah?' Max questioned, wondering why she was calling him.

'Ah Max, you wouldn't happen to know where my brothers are would you?'

'The last I heard of them, they were leaving to pick you up. Haven't you seen them?'

'Nope, it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to come meet me would it? I would come back on my own but I haven't a clue how' Aliyah said with a little chuckle.

'Of course not, I won't be long'

Max kept his word and was to the airport to meet Aliyah in roughly ten minutes. When Max saw her he was in awe. He knew she was beautiful from the pictures Lars and Sven had showed him. They loved to show off their sister, due to how proud of her they were. But Max wasn't expecting her to be so gorgeous.

But, then again, not everyone found Aliyah beautiful, for beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, Max was awestruck by her. Her beauty was unexplainable, there weren't very many words that could do her justice in Max's opinion.

As Aliyah saw Max, she instantly ran towards him, engulfing him in a warm hug, dispute not knowing eachother personally for long, and only hearing stories from Lars and Sven - as cliche as it sounds, they felt like they'd known eachother for years.

And in that moment in time, the world seem to stop around them.