Part ; 22

Ezra's Point of View

   I awoke to the sound of someone banging on my door. Obviously Moffat. "Come in." I said groggily. Sure enough, Moffat rushed in and threw me my costume. "Hurry, we have to start filming as early as possible." he said as I glanced at the clock. "It's six-thirty in the morning!" I exclaimed as I climbed out of bed, and grabbed the clothes. "Just put on the clothes." he called as he walked out. I closed the trailer door and changed into my costume. I quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail, and rushed outside.

   I was freezing, mostly due to the holes in my pants. (They were meant to be there.) I rushed into the studio, where a woman pulled me into a chair and started on my hair and makeup. "Nice to see you again." Sailor waved as the hairdresser pulled her hair. "Ow, careful." she scowled. The hairdresser ignored her. "So, how's life?" Sailor said dully as the hairdresser pulled her hair again. "Same as always." I replied, picking up a magazine. I sighed and opened it. "What's new?" Sailor stared at her reflection as I read an article. "Not much. A celebrity did drugs, a sports team won, another sports team lost, a different celebrity released a new album, and a celebrity is dating another celebrity." I replies as the hairdresser let me go. "Thanks!" I called to her, and the hairdresser nodded. I ran onto the set. "I'm here..." I panted. "Ezra, hurry up. We gotta start filming now. PLACES!" the director called. Everyone scurried into their spots as the director screamed "ACTION!"