Part ; 14

Ezra's Point of View

   "Everyone, places!" the director yelled as Sailor and I scrambled into the cafe. "Okay now, you know the script. If this shot is a good one, it's goin' into the show, got it?" the director screamed as everyone nodded. "Okay, loves. 3...2...1...ACTION!"

Show Point of View

   The white blond girl hurriedly tied her apron on, grabbing dishes and throwing them into soapy water. There was a little brunette sitting at he counter, staring at the girl as she worked. "When I grow up, I wanna work with you." she muttered as she grabbed a comic book from a nearby stand. "Oh no, you really don't, Brett. It's not all fun and games." the older girl scowled as she dried off the dishes. Ding. The door opened as a couple walked in, carrying a little boy who couldn't of been older than 4. "Three, please." the man smiled as the younger girl led them to a booth right in front of a window. She plopped menus down, and pulled out a pad of paper. "Welcome to Watson's. My name's Brett, and I'll be your waitress for this..." she pauses and looked at a clock nearby. "Waitress this morning. If you need anything, feel free to pull me over at any time." Brett smiled as she walked away. "I did good, right? Tell me I did it right, Quentin!" Brett panicked as she stared at the family. "You were perfect, but I don't see why you worry so much. You have a good...er...10 years before you need to worry about that." Quentin patted her head as she hung up her apron. "Oh, thank god, . Did you bring Amelia?" Quentin rushed over to greet a teen male and a little girl. "Aprons are on the hooks, and we have a party of three waiting to be served. Thanks so much." Aiden nodded as Quentin grabbed Brett's hand, rushing out of the door. "Hurry, we gotta get you home." she basically pulled Brett down the busy sidewalks, avoiding the fancy men and women's strange looks. "Oh, crap! Come on, we gotta take the shortcut." Quentin murmured as Brett struggled to break her grip. "No, we'll get mugged!" Brett pulled backwards as Quentin tried to pull her into a dark, narrow alley. "We have no other choice. It's either this, or you don't get dinner tonight." she pulled Brett down the alleyway, kicking up dirt as they ran. "My eyes! Dirt in my eyes. Hold up." she stopped as she cleared the dirt out of her eyes. "Quentin, wait...!" Brett tried to yell as Quentin ran head first into a big, wooden, blue box.

   "Cut! Yes! That'a the best one yet! Tea break for everyone!" The director was practically jumping for joy as he grabbed a mug full of warm tea.