Part ; 21

Ezra's Point of View

   I sighed as I woke up.Finally Moffat said we could have a day off. Today, I planned on hanging out with Sailor and Matt. I heard Matt knock on the door. "Hold on!" I snapped, sighing. "Oi, alright! Don't yell, now. As David Tennant said, allons-y!" Matt joked. I giggled, climbing out of the comfy bed. I opened the door and gave Matt a hug. "I just saw you yesterday, Ezra." He chuckled. "But I missed you!" I whined. "Alright, I know that lot. Come on, then. Get dressed in some casual clothes. We're going out to the Great Raffle. It's a new cafe down the road." Matt said, gently pushing me to the bathroom. "Fine!" I whined, sighing. "Leave." I looked over at him, waiting for him to leave. I blushed as I realized I was in short cotton shorts and a comfortable, sliced crop top. He smiled. "Go on ahead." He joked, but I felt he wasn't kidding. "No! Please leave, Matt!" I whined, pouting. He sighed and shook his head. "Just do it." He said. "FINE, JERK!" I yelled, taking off my clothes and quickly stepping in the shower. I closed the curtain and started the water. "Nice bum, Ezra!" I heard Matt yell, then a door shut. I blushed as I showered.

After Shower

   I got out and picked out some cute jeans and a button down, silky blue tied shirt that fell just below my belly button. I had always thought of getting a belly piercing, but then thought wrong of it. I sighed as I brushed my short blonde hair. I smiled, thinking of what to wear for make up. "Ezra, what are you doing?" Matt asked, walking in. "I was thinking of what make up would suit this outfit." I said. "I told you before, you look beautiful without it!" Matt scolded teasingly, then grabbed my hand. "Come on!" He yelled, pushing me into the car. He got in and drove for about 10-15 minutes. "We could've walked, Matt..." I said, getting from the car. "Nope. Because after this we're going rollerskating. The place is about... Let's say 30-45 minutes away from here." Matt replied, pulling me into the small cafe.

   It was so cute and dainty. I pulled Matt quickly to the counter, suddenly craving hot chocolate and a baguette. Matt chuckled. "I want a hot chocolate and baguette, please, Ms. Lady." I said, jumping up and down. The elderly lady chuckled. "You, my dear, seem like a child." She said. Then her eyes widened. "Oh my goodness! It's Matt Smith and Ezra Wolfe! From Doctor Who!" The elderly lady screamed, making the many young teenage awesome people's (AKA, as jocks call them, nerds.) heads turn. A little 9 year old ran up to me. "Hi! I'm Riley. Lizzie, come over here! It's Matt Smith and Ezra Wolfe!" She shouted, another girl walked up to me. "Riley, it can't be! They can't be at this cafe. They're probably at some fancy restaurant!" The girl, Lizzie, said. But then she looked at us.

   I laughed at her face. Her eyes were wide and her jaw was dropped, stretching pretty far. "Whoa... It is them!" She gasped, touching my hand as if I was a hologram. "Yes we are. Riley, Lizzie, would you like to eat with us. We have a little girl who'd probably like to meet you." I replied, smiling. "We would!" Riley squealed. "Okay, come on." I said, grabbing my hot chocolate and baguette then walking to a 4 person booth in the back corner of the small cafe.

   The two girls squealed and ran with me. They had apparently finished eating, so I chatted and ate while Matt said he wasn't hungry. "Come on guys, we have to go back. It's already about... 1 o'clock. Or do you guys use 24 hour clocks? If then, it's about... 13 o'clock." I said. They shook their heads. "1 o'clock." Lizzie said.