Chapter 2

Alexa's P.O.V

After getting our schedules I look and see I have :

ALGEBRA

BIOLOGY

GYM

CHOIR

ENGLISH

HOME EC.

While I'm still looking at my schedule, it was suddenly  being ripped out of my hands. Expecting the person who took the paper out of my hands to be Sophie or Alex it was suprisingly  the blonde bimbo who dresses like she can't afford clothes that actually covers body and of course Alex's target for the week.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" I snapped.

"You know exactly who I am! I'm Alex's girlfriend. So I suggest you stay away from him. I seen the way you looked at him this morning and the way he looked at you." she dramatically said.

Before I can say anything she walked off crumpling the paper throwing it back at me. Looking around I see a very surprised Sophie and an angry looking Alex. Picking up the crumpled up off from the floor I see Alex walking towards me.

"I-I-'m so sorry about Cassi-."he apolegetically said. Before I let him finish his sentence I screamed "NO! I don't even wanna hear your apology. You can go off to that walking thing you call a girlfriend. So I suggest you go after her." After that I furiosly walked off so that I couldn't hear his lame excuse or should I say apology.