Introduction

A/n: Hello!

This is just some info dump I didn't want to put in the story but felt like writing. You don't HAVE to read this, actually I suggest to skip to the interesting stuff and come back here when your curiosity is gnawing at you for more.

____________________________

The wind is blowing hard on the vast grassland surrounding the city of Romirat, as endless as the city is. Romirat is the core of the known world. Every single being has lived there in their childhood, learning what is needed to survive in the world across the tall grass fields. Our world is not an easy one, but it's the only one we have. When you are born, you stay with your mother and father up to 5 years. Then you are literally shipped to Romirat, like a box with a destination and a family name on it. Not even the addresser is ever known. The city is the only place that has schools. It's almost exclusively Human, and with a population of 4 million people, it makes for a lot of Humans. It is, with no surprise, the capital city of Human Kingdom, Witches, Wizards and Magical Human Group. Every child born in the world is Human. This explains why you get shipped here to learn and be trained, until your eighteenth birthday. The night after that fateful day the true nature of your being is revealed and your body changes to meet that nature, in case you remain Human, you are in for a blissful night of deep sleep. Considering that that night memories are the most painful ever for most magical being, you would say Humans have their perks. They are even the most common race.

There are a lot of reasons to raise all children in the same place and in a Human school. Firstly, children are all Human until eighteen years old, as a matter of fact magic and race are not genetically transmitted. So, if you are the son of two Dragons, you have the same chances to end up being a Dragon as the daughter of a Vampire and a Werewolf has. As a child you are also genetically ignorant of race, species and social status. In fact, until eleven years old you can't catch their meanings. From eleven to fifteen you will study what is common knowledge about every race and group. Then training starts, where you are taught discipline, leadership and generally made in as good a warrior as you can manage. Two weeks before your change you are given time alone to prepare yourself. And the night after your birthday, at midnight, the great change starts. Note the Irony.

Depending on your scores during school and training, you'll be granted from one to three years of specific training and instruction based on your race or group. After that you have to leave the city, and find your people. To be considered an adult, you have to survive your twenty fifth birthday, when you can choose your Battle Name. It will be the name you will be known to the world.

The world population is spread on four continents. They are constantly at war with and within each other. A little more than 55% of the world population are Human, 22% are Were of one kind or another and 8% are Vampires. Demons, Archangels and Darkangels represent a 7%, while Dragons are 3% of the total. The remaining 5% classed as Others and gathers all the minorties. A rough 3% of them all belong to a magic group, like Witches, Wizards, Mages and similar.

____________

That's all for the head up on my world, feel free to ask questions and give suggestions. I would love to know what you think about my world! :) ♣

A huge thank you to WildWestWind who took the time to make some sense of what I wrote!! :)