Ch. 3: Training

*click*

Huh? What?...

I woke up from a clicking sound. When I opened my eyes, I found myself sleeping in Nagisa's arms.

Huh?

Nagisa?!

I quickly stood up, but I fell off the bed in the process.

"Ouch!!"

*click*

"What is that stupid sou-"

I turned around and saw Karma standing on the doorstep, with a phone in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"KARMA WHAT THE HELL!!"

"nee Kayano-san, what happened-"

Nagisa woke up and saw Karma too.

"Good morning Karma! Since when are you here?"

"Long enough to take a picture of this..."

Karma walked over to Nagisa and showed him a photo with him and Kayano sleeping. Nagisa had his arm around Kayano and Kayano was sleeping soundly to his chest.

"..."

"..."

"Karmaa!!!" Kayano and Nagisa yelled in unison.

"What?! This one is still my favorite!"

Then he showed a picture of the time when Nagisa kissed Kayano. Kayano blushed a little too hard.

"Karma! You still have that picture?!!!" Nagisa yelled.

"But of course! This is blackmailing material and I'm not letting it go! Nakamura-san has one too!" Karma smirked.

Poor Kayano and Nagisa didn't know how to react so they just stood there while Karma was smirking.

Kayano snapped out of it.

"What are you actually doing here??!"

"I came to wake you both up! But I stumbled upon a cute sleeping position, so I took a picture... WAIT UNTIL THE REST SEES THIS!"

"DON'T YOU DARE KARMA-KUN!" Kayano and Nagisa yelled in synch.

"Why did you wanted to wake us up?"

"Oh yes, Karasuma-sensei called... We're getting a training..."

"A training?"

"Yes, to sharpen our assassin skills! Get ready and come down quickly!"

"But..."

"If you don't hurry, I'll post these pictures on the internet! and I'll mail them to our former classmates...!"

"Waaah! No we're getting ready!!!"

"I need to wake you guys up everytime!!" Karma smirked as he walked off.

Kayano and Nagisa started to grab their clothes, toothbrush and everything else.

"I'll go dress up in the bathroom..." Kayano said.

"Yes, take your time. No wait! Don't take your time! Hurry up, or Karma will post those pictures on the internet!!"

"Yeeees!!!"

As soon as we were ready we headed downstairs. We went to the kitchen for breakfast first. Nakamura, Karma and Isogai were already there. Karma was busy exchanging that picture wih Nakamura. She smirked with those Korosensei eyes, so did Karma. She glanced at us when we sat down.