Where Did She Go

Hey Hooligans! I know, I know, author's notes, blech. But I wanted to say THANK YOU to you guys for helping me get over 580 reads! If you're reading this, thank you! You have no idea what one read, or one vote, or adding a book to a reading list can do! So.... THANK YOU! And hopefully I'll update before Thanksgiving, if I don't.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I love you Hooligans! <3 Enjoy!

Bruno's POV:

We got off the car, and the house seemed fairly big, it did look like a vacation home though. We exited the blue rental car, and stepped up to the porch.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked Anaissa.

"Yeah, I gotta face the music." She replied.

"That's why I love you, you face things.." I said. We let Anaissa go first, her mom opened the door.

Hi everybody!" Aissa said cheerfully.

"Hi mom." Anaissa said softly.

"Hi Aissa." I said. Phil and Eric walked in behind me.

"Mom, this is Eric, Bruno's brother." Eric shook her hand,

"Hello, nice to meet you." Eric said.

"And this is Phil, Bruno's friend and bandmate." Anaissa said,

"Hello, pleasure to meet you." Phil said.

"Well, your father is outside, if you want to-" Aissa said.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll go say hi." Anaissa said.

"Babe, you want me to go?" I asked.

"Um, maybe I should go first." Anaissa said.

"Here, why don't you guys sit down." Aissa said as Anaissa walked outside where her dad was cooking. "Would you like anything?" Aissa asked. We all asked for water, and soon after Anaissa and George came in with the food. We sat down and a big table, and there was meat, potatoes, and corn on the cob, this was the best. We were halfway through our meal, when we actually started talking.

"So, when do you go back on tour?" George asked.

"I leave tomorrow at six o'clock." I replied.

"Well that's good notice." He said I was burning up.

"Yeah, well, you know the life of an artist, busy busy." I retorted.

"Yeah, I guess too busy for anyone else." He said, the sound of silverware being slammed down was heard.

"Dad, can I talk to you in the next room?" Anaissa asked, they got up and left, and there was an awkward silence.

Anaissa's POV:

We got to the house, and it was fairly sized. Bruno asked me if I was okay, I said I had to face the music, he said that's why he loved me. Everyone made me go first, so I did. I knocked, and my mom opened the door. We went in, and I introduced her to everyone, they stayed behind while I went out to face my dad. It went okay.

"Hi daddy." I said, trying to behave since Bruno was here and I didn't want more problems.

"Hi sweetie, have they been treating you okay?" He asked, and so it begins.

"Yes daddy, very well actually." I said while smiling, he took a deep breath.

"Well the food's ready, let's take it inside." He said. We went in, and I went over to Bruno and the guys in the living room. Bruno stood up immediately.