Stay With Me

Bruno's POV:

I finally got to Austin, and parked my car on the street near the last place I saw Anaissa. I started walking, thinking it was going to be a while before I saw her. I walked around a few blocks, when I saw her with another man, my heart dropped. I was watching from a block away, when my phone started ringing, it was Phil. I picked it up immediatley, not wanting Anaissa to know I was watching.

Me: Hey Phil.

I said, trying to play it cool.

Phil: Peter Gene Hernandez, don't you 'Hey Phil" me! Where the fuck are you?!

Me: Uh, Austin maybe?

Phil: God damnit Bruno! You have a show tomorrow!

Me: Look Phil, I already found Anaissa, well, I think. I have to go.

I hung up and sighed. I kept watching Anaissa with that other man, and then, they kissed! I was so, so, pissed! It took every fiber of my being to not go over there and punch the hell out of the man. Anaissa is mine, and will ever only be mine, nobody else could have her but me. I kept watching but I couldn't hear, so I don't know what happened, but it ended with the man walking away, and Anaissa crying. This is exactly why I didn't want her to be with anyone else, they were just going to hurt her. I was going to walk over, when the man returned, talking to her, and then they hugged! Was there something there? I thought maybe there was, until he left.

Anaissa's POV:

"Bruno." I said, shocked that he was here, what was he doing here? He was supposed to be on tour.

"You okay?" He asked, smiling, and then hugging me close, I pushed him away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to make sure you were alright." Bruno said, wrapping his arms around my back.

"I know but, how?" I asked, still dumbfounded. I was fidgeting at his touch.

"What do you mean how?" Bruno asked with a smile.

"Like, how did you know I was here, and what I've been doing?" I asked.

"Um, well Carla called me, and then, uh, well my ex showed up at the hotel-" His ex?

"How does she know what I'm doing?!" I asked, yelling.

"Honestly babe I don't know. Look, I love you and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Anaissa," Bruno said pulling me closer, and looking at me dead straight in the eyes, I couldn't stay mad at him. "I love you, and I want you to come with me on tour." Bruno said.

"Bruno, I love you, but I told you, I need to get my life in order." I said, sadly. Somehow everything that happened before he left, just kind of, disappeared.

"Baby, I know you're safe when you're with me, I don't want to be away from you and constantly wondering if you're okay." Bruno said, trying to sway my decision, looking deep into my eyes.

"Bruno, I love you, with all my heart, and I was extremely hurt when I thought things were over-"

"I was angry, I'm sorry." Bruno quickly apologized, I smiled. "Babe, I love you, but I just can't pull myself to go on tour with you. It's not you, it's the busy lifestyle, the early mornings, the flights." I explained. "Bruno, look at me." I ordered, puling up his chin. He had been looking down, like a little kid who was mad that they didn't get a toy they wanted. "I love you." I said, and kissed him. He smiled, and I jumped on top of him, as we made our way to the car.