Who dunnit!?!(or 'Who was he' whichever)

Remember how I said there was another guest? Here he/she is! In this chapter.....Read it to find out cause I'm not gonna ruin the surprise!

You woke up but right before you did Dark and Anti disappeared from watching you sleep. Cause they are stalkers that's why. You got out of bed did the usual and went downstairs. Suddenly you remember something. It's your birthday today! Not like it's so special.

You looked around for everyone even in their rooms but found no one. You soon saw a note on the fridge. It was from Mark. You read it and it said, "Dear (Y/n), me and the others went to the store to get somethings. Help yourself to anything. From Mark."

You got breakfast and ate then washed your plate/bowl.(Depends on what you ate) You watched tv for a bit while waiting for the guys to return. Suddenly you hear a crash upstairs from your room. You run to your room to see a small rock on the ground with something attached.

You picked it up and saw it was a necklace with a pink mustache on it. You saw your window was broken and sighed. Then a paper plane flew into the room. The paper plane was pink like the mustache on the necklace.

You picked up the paper plane and unfolded it to see it was a small note. It was hard to read cause the writing was curvy but it read, "(Y/n), I hope you like the small gift. Sorry for breaking the window but the gift was given for a reason. Happy Birthday. From ???"

You looked out the window to see no one was there. You put the necklace on the table and threw the rock back outside. You looked on the back of the note to see nothing more. You put the note away and started cleaning the broken glass.

You soon finished and wondered what you were gonna do about the broken window. "I can fix that." said someone unfamiliar. After it was said the window got covered and pink fog and once uncovered it was fixed. "We will meet soon." The person said right behind you.

You turned to look who it was but no one was there. You thought you were seeing things but then seen the necklace. Remembering the necklace made you realize it wasn't you seeing things so..........Who was that man?

I sort of lied I think. If anyone knows who it is comment below. I will see you later. Bye bye.