Chapter 6

I woke up as the sunrise shone in my eyes as i stretched when i felt like throwing up. I stand up rushing to the bathroom. I puked everything out including the ice cream.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face as i came out feeling extra weak. I lay down when i suddenly remembered Ahmad.  I sit up in a hurry and went downstairs to see if he was around.

I look everywhere but wasn't.  "You Bitch! " Fareedah screams at me and i automatically knew what it was. "I can explain." I say turning around and saw her with shorts on her knees.

"Explain that first." I say pointing to the trouser when she smiled uneasily. "He went out that was why but what are you wearing?"

She points to Ahmad's shirt that reached the middle on my thigh. I rolled my eyes. "He saw hotness, he took it." I say pushing her away to go to the kitchen.

I sat down and felt nauseous. I sighed complaining to myself about my health. " I need to go see a doctor." I say picking an apple.

I bite Into it. "What are you feeling like?" She says not facing me. "Nauseous, tired and sleepy i guess." I tell her while i scroll down my phone.

"Any dizziness?" She asks still cleaning the spot. "Yeah, no dizziness." I say when the door opened. I looked and saw Ahmad was back.

I was about to leave but turn back to fareedah. "Don't let him see you like this." I walk out and ran to his arms. He wore his sweats obviously went to the gym.

He carries me around his waist kissing me when i stopped. "What?" He asks. "You need to change or take your bathe." I say as he still carries me. "Yeah, i was planning on that besides will be travelling today."

He reminds me while putting me down. "Ugh! I hate that." I say as he heads to the room and i follow him. "Let's take the bathe together." I suggest. "Nah, i stink too much." He mocks me.

Fareedah's P.O. V

Hadiza just went out to the salon to fix her hair because she didn't wash it for sometime. Ahmad was just getting ready to leave an i was supposed to be in my mom's house but i stayed back.

I knew if i said that i was going to stay she would stay too so i just headed to my plan. I took a spectacular bathe and pretty much all the perfumes i had in this world.

I wore a skimpy dress and did what I had to do. I went upstairs slowly and opened the door.

I saw him laying down on the bed. I might have just slipped a little pill in his orange juice that Hadiza made. He was sleeping and he wore a towel.

I closed the door silently as i walk towards him sneaking. He turned his head to the other side muttering something. I removed my robe and touched his chest when he woke up.

I jump in fright because i wasn't expecting it. How come? I was pretty sure that it was empty unless hadiza drank it. She always had a big mouth now thank you.

I stand up as he stood up. "What the heck are you doing here?" He asks a little but pissed. I was confused so i did what I never thought I would've done.

I pulled the little string that tied my dress together. My dress fell down from my body leaving me with my underwear. I walk towards him as he got a towel and covers me with it.

He wore his robe and went to the door. I took towel covering myself with it holding his arms as he opens the bedroom door. "Ahmad please look at me! Ahmad!" I raise my voice but he just walked down the stairs.

He stops to look at me. "I have seen you and i am not interested. You are everything that i hate." He says raising his voice. I felt like i was stung millions of times.