Chapter Five

Chapter Five

I smiled gently down at Brady as he held me in the lake.

"Yes." I said simply.

"Wooo!" He cheered and swung me around in the water. I laughed and pushed against his shoulders with my hands.

"Brady! Calm down." I squealed.

"Sorry. I just, I've liked you for quite a while and I never thought I'd have a chance with you."

"Why on earth not?" I asked, taken aback.

"You're so strong, smart and beautiful. And I'm just, well I'm just me." He put me down and I was standing on the tips of my toes in the water.

"Come with me." I said simply and turned and swam to shore. we climbed out and I wriggled out of my wet skinny jeans and tank top so i was sitting on the bank in my underwear. Most of the pack had seen each other naked, we often ended up far away from our clothing when we shifted. Brady climbed out and sat next to me, he was wearing green swim trunks that almost matched his eyes. His black hair was messy and his muscular well toned body was beaded with water.

"You're an amazing man, Brady. You're gorgeous, smart, sexy and good." I smiled at him and leaned closer to him, placing a kiss on his cheek. He blushed and ducked his head.

"Aww, you're so cute when you blush."

He laughed and leaned back on his hands, one hand behind me. I leaned sideways and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Alice! Oh, Alice and Brady." Sam said walking up to us. He looked a little disappointed.

"Hey Sam." I greeted as I tilted my head back and smiled. Brady turned his head and smiled bleakly at him.

"Your dad has requested a meeting with me and my Beta and Delta."

"Oh, okay sure. Come on Brady. We need to change."

"Yeah okay, coming." Brady replied and got up. He extended his hand to me and helped me up. I picked up my wet clothes.

"Where should we meet you?" I asked Sam.

"Meet me out front. I'll wait for you. Bring Seth." He replied curtly. I frowned. Why was he being so curt?

"Seth!" I yelled. "Meeting with Dad! Meet me and Sam outside in five." He looked up and nodded.

"Okay." He called back. I quickly jogged into the house and up to my room, Brady had disappeared to his room on the fourth floor. I changed out of my wet clothes and into a pair of sweats, an oversized t-shirt and sneakers, pulled a brush through my tangled brown hair and headed downstairs to meet Sam. I waited at the foot of the stairs for Brady and he joined me a few moments later, wearing jeans, a grey button up shirt and sneakers

'You look hot.' I told him in thought. He smiled.

'So do you.' He replied. We turned and headed outside to meet Sam and Seth. They stood quiety leaning against the wall.

"Ready to go?" Sam asked. We all nodded and started walking to the meeting place, which was apparently in the clearing near the Eastern border.

A/N:

Sorry its short.

Vote vote vote! and comment.

Love ya!

-SAequestrian XOXO

P.S: Please don't copy my shit.●