Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked Kylie. We were sitting on the edge of the lake near the compound. She took a deep breath.

"I'm... I'm pregnant." She told me.

"Woah." I said, shocked.

"Woah indeed." She said with a laugh.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" I screamed once I had gotten over my shock. Kylie beamed at me.

"Thank you Ali!" she exclaimed and leaned over to give me a hug.

"Do you know what it is yet?"

"Not really, but I can feel its a girl. I can't explain it, I just feel it."

"Mother's intuition." I smiled at her and she laughed.

"Theres more..." She added.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering... well, would you be my baby's godmother?" I stared at her for a moment.

"Oh. My. Gosh. YES!! Of course Kylie!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you so much Ali." She smiled at me.

"Hey guys." We turned to see Rose walking up. She was gorgeous. She had big, brown eyes, brown, wavy hair and a body to die for.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Howdy." Kylie replied. Rose sat down beside me.

"Congratulations on the promotion Alice." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." I returned her smile. We were on the edge of the lake our feet in the water.

"CANNONBALL!" We suddenly heard. I didn't even have time to react before Brady had launched himself right over us and he landed just infront of us in the water, splashing us all.

"Brady!" We all scowled in unison. He came up for air and smiled devilishly at us. I smiled at him, I was happy to see him so ecstatic. Rose glanced over at me.

'You like him.' Rose muttered in my mind.

'I do not!' I exclaimed in thought.

'Oh, you so do.' Her mental voice had a snarky tone. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Brady. Okay, maybe I liked him. I admitted to myself. He was looking at me with an extremely naughty glint in his eyes. He swam closer and I pulled my legs up. He came up to me, placed his hands on either side of my legs and pushed himself up so his face was almost at the same level as mine. He leaned in, close enough for me to feel his breath on my cheeks. Was he going to kiss me? I wondered. He held there for a few seconds before he leant back. He jumped up and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into the lake. I came up for air with a gasp.

"You bastard!" I exclaimed and jumped toward him. He caught me, his arms around my waist. Some other wolves had joined us and were splashing in the water and talking to Kylie and Rose on the bank. Brady held onto me, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. He pulled me closer so we were at the same level. He took one of his arms off of my waist and placed it on my cheek. My heart started to race as his hand moved behind my hair, his fingers tangled in my wet hair. Slowly he leant closer. I met him halfway and his lips claimed mine. Our mouths moved together as one. I wrapped me arms around his neck and buried one of my hands in his hair, holding him to me. At the sound of a loud wolf-whistle we broke apart. I turned my head and looked at the bank as Brady's hand moved down so he once again had his arms wrapped around me. On the bank stood Rose, Mike, Seth and Stella. Seth had been the one to whistle I was sure of it.

"Nice sis!" He yelled at me. I smiled and turned back to look at Brady. He kissed me softly on the nose, making me laugh.

"I love your laugh." He told me and pulled me closer, placing his lips on mine. He kissed me in the sweetest, gentlest way I had ever been kissed.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly once we had broken apart.

A/N:

Ooh Brady now huh? Haha, leave me a message and vote pleeeaaaassseee?

Love ya!

-SAequestrian XOXO●