everything wrong with steroline

someone's gotta hold me back while i right this i can't

be ready because i'm bout to go.

!!PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU SHIP STEROLINE!!

MY NUMBER 1 NOTP!!

they're such a boring ass couple. they have no personality together i don't know why but they're just a plain couple.

this gets me fucking salty. what i'm about to write pisses me offfff.
steroline is completely unrealistic.
he left her and ran away for 4 YEARS and banged his ex girlfriend. then he came back and expected caroline to have waited for him, and still be in love with him. get your head out of your own ass stefan, you'll ruin your hero hair. the worst part is SHE TOOK HIM BACK!!??? why would anyone do that? that would never happen in the real world. and don't give me some shit about them being "true love" because for most of the show he was in love with her best friend and didn't look at her twice in a romantic way.

he literally dated her basically dead best friend. he stated multiple times that if elena wanted him back he'd take her straight back, he's said that she's the love of his love. like stefan can you stop being a hoe for one moment please?

they were probably the cutest friendship on the show. they were so platonically cute and had great moments. after lexi died, caroline took over her job and helped him. she was his new lexi and now that's ruined because if they break up she can't be that again. the writers ruined a perfectly good friendship for no reason.

i'm sho0k.