shows update

Hey guys, look time no talk. But I'm back! And I thought I'd just update you all on the shows I've been watching while I was gone.

First off: THE O.C
If you haven't watched it, I recommend it so hard. Please go and watch it if you enjoy realistic dramas, it's amazing.
Seth is now in equal second place with Stiles, while Sethmer is my third favourite ship, after Stydia. I live for the characters on this show specifically Seth, Summer, Ryan and Julie. Gosh I love it, go watch it.

SECOND OF ALL IM NOT EVEN READY TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

GOTHAM

FML I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's now equal with Teen Wolf as my favourite TV show ever. The characters are loveable and funny. It's got drama, it's action packed and the ships are beautiful!

First of all BABY BATCAT! I have to talk about my love for them. They've shot straight up to 7th place, after Riarkle, and I'm only on season 2. Bruce has shot up to my 6th favourite character, and I'm so in love with him. He's the most loveable bean, I can't even. I've made it my life's mission to marry David Mazouz, okay?

Second, Nygmobblepot!!!! THEY'VE HAD ONE SCENE AND I'M OBSESSED WITH THEM! They're only 16th on my ships countdown, but as I've said they've only had one scene together so far. But, they will 100% shoot right up the list when I catch up.

Jim Gordon is a god, I'm in love with him.

That is all, feel free to fangirl over these shows with me, I'd love that.