Chapter 1: Klaus' Pain In The Ass.

Mikaelson mansion, at the Mystic Falls.

(Klaus' POV.)

Me and my siblings... and our mother, we lived in a small town, called as Mystic Falls.

Two thousand years ago, our family lived in this same place, before the town was build.

Morning. I was laying on my bed, when somebody knocked to my room's door.* "Who's there?" I asked as I was still laying on my bed. "It's me, Nik. Now, get up before mother comes back." Rebekah's voice carried through the door. "Bekah? What the..." I said, as I got up from my bed. "Nik! Stop calling me that." She yelled behind the door. "Urgh, what is it?" I asked as I walked to my closet, so I could get some clothes. "Tyler want's to see you." Rebekah said while she smirked through I couldn't see it. "That bastard.... Now I'll rip his bloody heart out!" I yelled.

Elijah came behind the door as he stood next to our sister.

"Your not gonna kill him, you killed already half of his family." Elijah said as he tried to make me to not kill Tyler. "I don't care Elijah, his now my little hybrid... So I can do anything to him." I shouted. "NO! Your NOT GONNA KILL HIM NIKLAUS!" Rebekah yelled, before she went to downstairs. "Fine, I wont kill him, but I'll torture him." I said as I got some clothes on. "Niklaus, No." Elijah said as he thought he was right. "ELIJAH! STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I shouted.

Then I walked to the door and I opened it while I faced my older brother.

"You want to be daggered again?" I said as I smirked to Elijah. "Enough those dagger threats,  Niklaus." Elijah said as he looked at me. "Stop using my full-name." I said as I was annoyed. "At first, you can stop dagger threats." Elijah said. "No, I will never stop using daggers." I said, before I walked past Elijah. "Brother." Elijah said as he sighed. "The answer is... no." I said as I walked downstairs.

Elijah followed me to downstairs.

(Rebekah's POV.)

I was furious about Nik's plan so I walked downstairs and straight to the living room. I looked at my mother and Kol and Finn. "Where's Elijah and Niklaus?" Mother asked as she looked at me. "Coming in few minutes, mother." Finn said. "Their upstairs." I replied. "Right..." Mother said.

Me and my other brothers looked at Klau, who came into the living room.. and Elijah followed him. "Nik, what's wrong bro?" Kol said as he smirked. I knew that Nik would dagger us again soon. "Shut up Kol." Klaus said as he was annoyed. "Never!" Kol yelled. "That's it Kol!" Nik used vamp-speed and pushed Kol against wall. 

I saw that Nik dug out a Silver dagger from his jacket.

"Sleep well, little brother." Klaus said as he put the daggers blade near Kol's heart. "See you all later." Kol said as he smirked.

Klaus daggered Kol. Kol started to desiccate as he fell to the floor... dead.

"YOU SON OF BASTARD!" I shouted as I was more furious after Klaus daggered Kol.