Ch 17. The Hybrid Baby.

Sophie's POV.

*I left the Rousseau's bar. I walked over to a small table as I started cast a spell as I heard door closing behind me and I turned around to look. Then I saw a vampire standing near me.* 

"You're doing magic?" The vampire said as he looked at me. "I'm praying to my dead sister. Go ahead, pay your respects." I yelled. "Don't make this a thing, Sophie. The hybrid was looking for Jane-Anne. Marcel wants to know why." Second vampire said. "I'd say ask her yourself, but I guess you can't, seeing as Marcel killed her." I said as I glared at the vampires. 

*Then it happen.... One of the vampires used vamp-speed, but then he vanished. I looked around and I didn't see him anymore, Then something fall down.. It was a heart, like a human heart. I saw the other vampire was afraid, but he tried to attack me, but he did disappeared too. It didn't take long time when the second vampire was laying against a wall, with dagger stuck in his chest. Then I saw suited guy front of me.*

"I'm Elijah. You heard of me?" He said. "Yes." I just nodded for answer. *He was one of the Originals.* "So, why don't you tell me what business your family has with my brother?" He said, while he looked at me.

-Half of hour later, At the cemetery.-

*Me and Elijah were at the cemetery. I opened the squeaking gate and then I entered the cemetery. Elijah stopped in front of the entry. I turned around to looking at him.*

"This is sacred ground, which means vampires have to be invited in. But, since I'm desperate... Come on in." I said as I looked at Elijah. *Elijah was able to enter the cemetery now.* "We can talk freely here." I said. "Then I suggest you start talking. What did your sister want with Niklaus?" He said as he looked at me, a bit annoyed. 

"Isn't it obvious? We have a vampire problem, and we need help. Marcel has an army backing him. The witches have been trying to fight back. We haven't had much luck, until my sister Jane-Anne met a girl, a werewolf passing through the quarter from a small town in Virginia. She had a special connection to your brother." I said, as I looked at him, nervously.

"What kind of connection?" Elijah asked. "Apparently, they spent some time together. One thing led to another and now this special werewolf girl – she's pregnant. And the father of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus." I said as I sighed deeply. 

"That's impossible." Elijah said while he stared at me. "Nothing is impossible, especially not when it comes to your brother. Think about it – they call him the hybrid, right?" I said *as I raised my voice and turned my head* "Bring her out!" I yelled.

*Three witches came out, standing in formation around Hayley, the pregnant werewolf girl. Elijah watches her with interest, while Hayley seems a bit confused and really irritated.*

"Who the hell are you?" *She said as I saw her looking at him.*

"Give us a moment, please." Elijah said as I nodded and I left Elijah with Hayley alone.

-15 minutes later in a vault.-

*Elijah's POV.*

"So, have they been holding you here against your will?" I looked at Hayley.

"They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. And they did all these... weird witchy tests. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are dead. They can't have children!" She said, while she was sitting. "Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here, if I may." *I said as I tried to lay my hand on Hayley's temple, but she recoils.* "What are you doing?" She said.