Prologue

Hey, my name is Ariana (real)
This is from Elena's Point of view.

Sup! My name is Elena, and imma tell you how messed up my life is. My life is about drama, romance, and death, and some other stuff but I'm not sure. But I think my life is pretty fucked up.
It all started when my brother Jackson got involved with a gang. That's when all this started happening death, lots of crying, lots of fighting, divorces... that's why I say my life is, well, fucked up. My dad is a businessman and my mom well... she passed when I was born, at least thats what my father said. Though I think otherwise, someone murdered her. I dont know why i think that but i just do. I asked my father about it and he says the same thing "I love your mother why would I do that? I already told you what happened." We were supposed to be a happy normal family but sometimes money doesn't give you what you want, we ended up being broke because everybody in my family was being too greedy. I mean they're spending their money and getting more but, just because they were getting more doesn't mean you can spend it all in one day, we were losing money fast, then at a time that resulted to us being broke. The only thing that we could do is that my brother could get a job since he *was* 20, and that was a death gang, anyone that turns their back on them with be killed thats why my brother still didnt quit, he found it cause one of his friends reccomended it but that friend is long gone, he turned his back on them, that didnt really work out because it just made more problems.

I'm 18 and... well I have nothing to say exept what I'm about to say now. My  dad was pretty chill since him and my mother were both 18 when they had my brother and 20 when they had me. My brother well im ashamed to say it but he's a player and has a damn annoying attitude, me... well im a badass bitch, but only of you get on my bad side of course...don't even try.

Hey Guys Sorry this chapter is a little short 😕 It was only 414 words
I'm new to this as you can tell
My chapters will get longer and better soon... I Promise 💕