Told

Starting with Elenas friends at her house telling them about the wedding and Dantè.

When all my friends walked in, Mackenzie (BFFL), Alexa (BFFL), Carmen (BFFL), we started talking about stuff...

So... Said Mackenzie plotting herself on my bed. "Ya, tell us about your Hunky Boyfriend." Carmen said. "Spill the beans gurl". Alexa said weirdly.
Ok, ok, guys. I am, I am. "How'd you meet him?" Carmen said. Well, I met him in France. "Eekkk! My bestie has a frenchie! Hoott!" Everyone giggled.
"How's his personality?" Alexa said.
How bout' I just call him? "SWEET!" All the girls yelled.

RIINNGG! RIINNGG! RIINNGG !

"Hey babe."
"EKKK!" Guys! "Sorry..."
"Who are those girls?"
"Excuse me? You haven't told him about us? Ok... first of all, my names Mackenzie. This is Alexa and Carmen."
Hey! Alexa said. Sup. Carmen said.
"So, lemme guess... Mackenzie has the attitude, Alexa is the preppy girl, and Carmen is the laid back. Am I right, or am I right?" "Your right...sadly". Said Mackenzie.
So, babe. How bout' you come over, and meet them. "Sure thing, I'll be there in 3. Love you!" Love ya!
You got yourself a keeper. Mackenzie giggled. I know right. I said whippin' my hair.
KNOCK! KNOCK!
I got up, and opened the door. The girls followed. "Hey girls." Said Dantè as he waved. "He is so cute!" Said Alexa.
"Thanks." He's mine, so back off. I growled. Ok, about the wedding... Mackenzie said. Well, Dantè proposed in a fancy resturant. :Aww...so cute!" Alexa said. We also have a suprise.
"What?!?" Said all the girls.

I'M 5 WEEKS PREGNANT!👶

"WHAT! HOLY PEPPERONI!" Yelled Alexa. "Wow. I thought Alexa was going to be prego first, since she is the slut in this group. Said Carmen. I knew me and Mackenzie were gonna be prego last anyway." Well, that's kinda true...but I'm not like those kind of sluts. I don't sleep with everyone." Said Alexa.
"So, when is the wedding?" Carmen said. Next week. I said as it was nothing. NEXT WEEK! Mackenzie yelled. We need to get dresses!
Wait. Babe, do you have a bro? Ya his name is Davon. "Is he hot like you? If ya, hook me up." Alexa said. We all ignored the comment. How bout' you invite him over? "Maybe I will." He said as he got out his phone.

~2 HOURS LATER 🕠~
(Davon's here)

"Sup Dantè." Davon said doing this boy handshake. "Who these chicks?" Carmen popped a lollipop in her mouth. "Excuse me? Chick? Watch what you say dude." "Ooh...so this is Carmen." "How you know my name?" Davon pointed at Dantè. Carmen gave a fist at him. "And who's this?" "Alexa. And you are?" Alexa poked at Davon's chest with a chick smile. "Alexa." Davon said, uninterested. "Rude" Alexa murmured under her breath.
So... I said.
I had to say something.
"Elena, nice to meet you. So why'd you want me here, bro?" "Well me and Lena have something to say." The girls giggled in the background. "Me and, Lena are...getting married. Next week."
" WTF bro! YOU TELL ME NOW?! It takes me 2 hours to get from my house to yours! How will I get my tux?" "Wear mine. Also, Lena is...pregnant."
"DUDE!"
Ok, guys. Stop. Now. Me and Mackenzie, Alexa, and Carmen are going shopping. You and Davon are going shopping for some tuxes. Ok? "Yeah." Alright. BYE! I said as I waved and walked out with my friends.

~AT A WEDDING STORE~

Alexa, Mackenzie and Carmen will be the brides maid, of course. OOH! I FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS! Mackenzie said. She showed me this beautiful white dress. ⬇

I stared at it and started crying

I stared at it and started crying. IT'S BEAUTIFUL! And you got it on sale, $1,000! "Wow Mackenzie...you have better taste than me." Alexa said surprisingly. Mackenzie gave her the look. "Wait...nevermind. Knowone can have better taste than me." Alexa said with a grin than whipped her hair.
Carmen wasn't really into stores so she just plated her phone. Carmen heard what Alexa said, and raised her head up. "Umm...I have better taste than your ugly ass." "Try me." Alexa said.
Me and Mackenzie chuckled.
"I found the bridesmaid dress." Mackenzie said as she pointed to a poster on the wall.

Wow! But we need 3

Wow! But we need 3... and together, that's more than the wedding dress. I said sadly. "I'll pay for it. Carmen said. I mean...my family does have lots of money for me for college."
"I thought you were going to college." Alexa said. "Nah, I'm going to be a jammer (Dj)." Alright...but are you sure?
"Yes! I already said that." Carmen said annoyed. Alright. So, we're done! We walked to the managers office in the store and knocked on the door. "Hello! We are intresting in trying on these dresses." She said as she pointed to the poster and held up the other dress.
"Ok. How many?"
"3 please."
"K, please come this way. He led us to our dressing rooms, and came out looking...
!DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!
"AHHHHHHH!" Alexa screamed. It's beautiful! Ok, do you guys like it? The managers helper said. "Of course we like it. Didn't you just hear me say that it's drop dead gorgeous?" We went back in the dressing rooms to change again.
When we were done we put the dresses in plastic covers, and walked to the register. "$3,000 please." We decided to split the money. "Thank you!"

Then We Headed Home Eager To Show The Boys The Dresses.

Hey guys! I know I updated late again...family cookout. Now I'm sure I will update 1 or 2 times a week. But I did do 971 words! Awesome, right. Im getting it. back! I have one thing to say...I am LAZY. Well...
😍 LOVE YALL