Truth VS Lies Part 2

Hey guys! I take time writing these... not to make you wait😩
But to make them good. My goal is 800-1000 words each chapter.
WISH ME LUCK!
Oh yeah if u guys have an insta. add mine, it's. @simply._.extra
K guys! THANKS!

"Yay! You won't regret this!" Tanya squeals.

By the way Tanya is 23 so...

Ok... so when's the trip? "Today at 3, so get your stuff packed." She said as she handed me the plates of food to put on the table. WHAT! I screamed causing Tanya to splash the dish water everywhere. TODAY! "Yes sweety now quickly eat and get your stuff packed."

When I was done eating I scurried up to my room worried because I didn't tell my friends about the late planning.

Actually it wasn't late planning... IT WASN'T EVEN MY PLAN!

I yelled in my head. Well maybe I should call them now. I picked up my phone and typed the password...

4-8-4-0 I pressed ok...

INCORRECT PASSWORD

Wtf! Ugh, let's try again... 4-8-4-0
I pressed ok *again*

INCORRECT PASSWORD

WHAT THE FUCK!
Woops... I said that outloud. Mike ran in the room as I was about to throw my phone. "Wait! Lwemme swee." He took my phone and I watched him type a bunch of random numbers. What are you doing Mikey? "Thwere." He gave me an unlocked phone. How did you do that? I said astonished. "I chwanged it", he said with a smirk.

I swear him and Jackson gets that smirk from dad. It's annoying.

Ok thanks Mikey... now I really need to pack. "Fwor What?" GO! He gives me the puppy eyes...Ugh fine I'm going somewhere for awhile. He nods and walks away like nothing happened.

I start packing my bikinis for the hot days and my skirts and shirts and jeans for the cold days, and tank tops and shorts for the warm days.
DONE!

"Time to go to the airport sweety!"

COMING!
As I ran down the stairs as I pass the bookshelf then I notice something wierd.

THAT SAME BOOK IS THERE LIKE NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED!

I had to look at it again but,
1. Made sure know one was around and,
2. Made sure I didn't have butter fingers again.

Okay I picked up the book put it under my bed in a lock box and ran downstairs.

(JACKSONS POV)

Dad, I think Elena's on to us. "No shit sherlock." What are we going to do about her? "Nothing, nothing at all." Were're going to have to tell her soon...or she will find out herself and kill our asses. She's a strong and powerful woman, what happens when she gets her... you know. Waving my hands around like a crazy person. I know son, I know.

( ELENA'S POV)

I ran downstairs to get in the car afraid to miss the plane.

"GET IN THE DAMN CAR ELENA!" Tanya yelled.

Okay Tanya isn't mean and doesn't yell that often like that, or even swears... I guess I made her pissed... sorry 😕

I ran into the car and Tanya drove off FAST! I almost slammed into the airbag.

~5 MINUTES LATER~

You see that!?!?! 5 minutes later! That's seriously how fast she was driving! THE FUCKING AIRPORT IS 20 MINUTES AWAY! HOW THE HELL DID WE NOT GET PULLED OVER?!?!?!? Ok... breath in...out...in...out. I inhaled and Exhaled like 5 times.

"What are you doing?" Tanya asked as we were in line. Umm... Nothing. Tanya smirked 😏. WHAT THE HELL! SMIRKING! DID SHE GET THAT FROM DAD OR JACKSON!?!?! "What?" Tanya said. Umm... nothing?

Dammit, I said that out loud!

After Tanya gave the security officer the ticket I gave her a kiss and hugged her. BYE! I waved.

I know... I gave her a kiss, though she wasn't related in any way. It's supposed to go the other way... I didn't kiss her on the lips though. That's weird. 😕

As I got on the plane I found a empty seat. Seat Number 5. I sat down trying to get conformable for the flight. I ended up falling asleep for the whole plane ride.

~4+ HOURS LATER~

HELLOOOOO PASSENGERS! THE PLANE WILL BE LANDING IN 2 MINUTES. WAKE UP AND LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL SCENERY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Once the plane landed, I was already up. I got off the plane and explored the place. It was truly amazing!

While I was walking I saw this boy or man, he was about 18 years old like me. He had brown short hair, blue eyes, and he was tall, about 5'11

I decided to walk up to him. Sup. I nodded.

Stupid me! Sup? What kind of person says that anymore!?!?! Okay... I'm ruined!

"Oh hey!" His smile is gorgous! And his french accent!

We talked for awhile and I got to know a lot about him. He actually likes painting, and drawing. He loves dogs and horses, and his favorite color is blue. His name is Dantè. He said it means, man; warrior. We traded numbers to keep in touch and waved bye. So far everything was going awesome! I met a cute boy, and we share the same intrests, I mean...only the dog and horses part, and of course the blue part also.

Until I met this girl...
She had long blonde hair, green eyes, red lipstick, and pink painted nails, with a pink dress. With about 2 in pink heels. This girl is a pink freak.

"Lost?" She said. Nah, and I walked away. I felt a hand on my wrist and turned around. It was the girl! I slapped her, HARD! Oh I'm so sorry! I said, I didn't mean to! I- "Save it bitch"- EXUSE ME!?!? I APOLOGIZED! WHEN I SAW YOU I KNEW YOU WERE A FUCKING BITCH, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WOULD GO THIS FAR! I slapped her again, and again. "Stop! Please... "she said willingly. So I stopped. She wiped her face and said "Now you twerp... stay away from my man! If you even talk to him or go near him, I swear, I will kill you!"

And she walked away like that. Fuck! On my first day and that shit had to ruin it!

"Who are you talking to?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew that voice...

DANTÈ YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!

GUYS! I DID IT! I PASSED MY WORD LIMIT! REMEMBER IT WAS 800- 1000? WELL NOW IT'S 1127! YOU GUYS HELPED ME DO THIS! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! And thanks for reading! The next chapter will be out around Sept. 11 at 5 or 6 pm ok!
SEE YA, and LOVE YA!