Messed Up

I wake up on a bed...agh! I woke up to Jackson messing with my cord, and Kiiara asking, "what are you doing?" Kiiara looked at me shocked. "She's awake!" Jackson jumped. "Well, uh, look who's awake." He says with an unsure look. You don't seem too happy. I say trying to sit up. "Mommy, Mommy! It's your birthday! Come on, let's go get daddy!" She says jumping up and down trying to pull me off the bed. By this time Jackson already left the room.
I don't know what got into him, but, he's acting strange. Kiiara baby, do you know why I was in the hospital? She shook her head no. "Well, can you get the doctor for me? "Okay, I will be right back. Don't die on me." And she left just like that.
I sat on that hospital bed for almost 10 minutes just twiddling my fingers.
"Oh, Mrs- Just call me Elena. -Mrs Elena, glad to see that your awake. I already contacted your dad. But he didn't seem to be able to come." It's okay, thanks for trying though. Do you mind me asking a question? "Go ahead" Why *am* I even on the hospital? "You were found in the middle of the road. It's a miracle you weren't run over. Seemed like you were being sheltered. Oh, well, who found me? "This young lady right here." A girl, looked like she was in her teenage years, about 17 stepped out from behind him. "Hi, I'm Becky." She said waving shy like. I try to get off my bed, but then When will I be able to leave?  "You are able to leave now if you like. I'll just have to disconnect your tubes." Okay. And I sat down and let the doctor take the tubes out.

Next episode, I'm not pressured to update so The next episode will be 800 words and up.
Today's word count is...363 words...
But I was pressured to update because...
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!😁
OH YEAHHHHHHHHH!😂
Well, hope you liked this episode. But why is my font like this?!? I must've pressed something. I'm keeping it like this, it's kinda amusing.