i hate u, i love u

Daniella was walking towards the guys room to meet up with Nathan for breakfast. Nathan didn't want to meet up with her in her room because he didn't want any girls swarming him.  As if girls would swarm him.

She was regretting she didn't tell him to meet up in the lobby as she knew Ryan would be there, and he was the last person she wanted to see. Daniella would make a beeline into Nathan's room as soon as the door opened and leave as soon as she grabbed him. That would give her a 8% of not seeing the silver haired swimmer.

"Daniella!" She winced at the sound of name being called out by the person she was trying to avoid. Daniella pretended she didn't hear him call her name and continued walking down the corridor. That didn't last very long. He grabbed her elbow to prevent her from moving any further.

"Look, can we please talk. You've been avoiding me for the longest time, and I'm done waiting for you to let me talk. So I'm forcing you to talk." Ryan pleaded.

"Could you let go of my arm." She struggled to remove herself from his grip, as he wasn't letting go.

"Not until we talk."

"Were talking right now..."

"I don't mean this type of talking, I mean talking about us."

"There isn't anything to talk about us, now I'm suppose to meet up with Nathan for breakfast."  Ryan was a hardheaded person, and wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted.

"He's already at the training center." Nathan was tired of the tension between the two and decided to help the swimmer out. He could careless about what Daniella posted online, but he knew helping the "enemy" would probably put a strain to their friendship. It was better then the awkward tension that was happening everyday.

"Fine, let's talk." Daniella knew this was all Nathan's doing and obviously not Ryan's. She wanted to wring Nathan's head and throw him in a pond of deadly aquatic animals.

Ryan lead Daniella into his room, which she did try to stop but it was no use.

"Daniella, I really like you."

She chuckled. "No you don't. Stop telling yourself that, since you seem very happy with that girl."

"I'm not happy! I'm never happy until I'm with you! You need to let out your feelings, it's not going to help if you keep it inside half the time!"

Out of everything, what he just said made Daniella flare up. "You know what, just shut up! Just shut up! I've hated you the moment we met at the airport until the moment I caught you with that girl! You're so self centered, and your hair isn't that great! But somehow you've managed to make me fall in love with you! I'm so in love with you, I lie and say I love your corny jokes when they make me what to throw up! But seeing the smile on your face makes it better! I hate you, but I still love you! There I said it! I love you, are you happy now? Is that the response you wanted!"

Ryan stood there stunned, that wasn't how he thought she would react but it was the response he want her to give him. They both stood in silence, with only Daniella's sobs filling the room. The door opened and a soaked Nathan came in. He eyed the sobbing Daniella and grabbed her. "Let's go Elle."