finally

Daniella was sitting on her bed scrolling through her phone when she heard protesting outside her door.

"You can't be here!"

"Ryan leave!"

Daniella counted down and waited for Ryan to burst through the door. "Three, two, on–"

Right has she got to one, Ryan burst through the door and went straight to her bed. "What are you doing in her– "

Ryan cut her off and shushed her. "I'm not trying to be rude but look, you listen and I talk. You had your voice out last time and now it's my turn."

She nodded and motioned for him to talk. "I'm stupid, I know that. I'm sorry my jokes make you want to throw up. I'm sorry my hair doesn't fit your standards. I'm sorry that I let myself be caught you with Kayla. I'm sorry for a lot of things, but I'm not sorry for letting you fall in love with me. I'm so in love with you Daniella Isabel Brooks. And I'm not afraid to let anyone know, I would shout it out at the top of the roof, and let out a banner just to let the world know. I think of you ever second of the day. Seeing you cry breaks my heart into a million pieces and I'm not trying to be cringeworthy."

"Wow Rya— "

"I'm not done." He interrupted. "I love your smile, your face, and your body. Somehow you make feet look really cute. When I'm mad, I think of you and the world is all rainbows and shine again. You make me laugh even when you're not doing anything. You don't give a damn about what people think of you. If you want that burger, you'll get that burger. And you know what, I'm so damn glad you're in my life. Whatever you do, I'm not letting you go."

Daniella's heart was beating 10x faster and she couldn't keep the smile off her face. That was what she was waiting for and was surprised that it didn't take him long for him to express himself to her. She wanted to grab him and smash her lips against his. He was finally hers.

"Took you long enough." She laughed.

He stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to wonder."Daniella grabbed him by the shoulder and planted her lips against his. He smiled against her lips.

Ryan pulled apart just a slight bit. "Finally." She shook her head and laughed.

"Shut up and kiss me."