Annies birthday chapter 21

Annie pov~ I got my own apartment now so I wouldn't distract Hayley of course she was sad about it but I really didn't have a choice other than stay which I couldn't do ( ps Annie sleeps with Brennan) I saw Brennan next to me as I woke up I went in the shower than after the shower I changed my clothes I than went to the kitchen I saw a huge breakfast I saw Brennan pulling out my chair I sat down and ate after breakfast I kissed him than said " babe your so sweet thank you anyways I have to go find a job I'll be back by 1:59 okay." He said " okay I'll be at the market getting more eggs and other stuff." Annie went out with her phone and purse Hayley's pov~

After 2 months it's finally Annie's birthday so she's turning  23 I put down my phone I felt tears start to roll down my cheeks on to the floor I felt heart broken I heard knocking on my dorm door I wiped away my tears and opened the door seeing the principal she said " hi you have a visitor." I said " who?" She said " Ryan." I said " okay bring him in." I than saw Ryan I jumped in to his arms and he picked me up I put my head on his shoulder and cried I felt safe knowing Ryan wasn't dead Ryan walked in and closed the door he put me down but I didn't let go after a few seconds he gave up he carried me to the couch and put me down he hugged me and said " baby girl why are you crying?" He said that with a passionate voice wanting to know why I was crying I said " mi amigo murió." He said " baby girl please talk to me in English please." I said " lo siento, pero no." He said " baby please for me." I said " fine for you no one else I just can't talk about it." He said " baby girl talk to me please." I said " fine well my friend died and now when ever I think about her or someone brings her up I feel like I have to talk in Spanish because she was Spanish." He said " oh okay you can do that." He hugged me and said " I have to go or else I'll be late to work bye baby girl." He kissed me so passionately I kissed him back with so much care in my heart he left and I studied again at nighttime Annie's pov~

At night Brennan drove me to a fancy restaurant after all we ate Brennan snapped his fingers and waitresses started to come out of the doors they circled around me and one of them have me a plate with a special dessert on it I ate it and than said to Brennan " thank you so much now we should go." He said " I agree also your welcome." We went home I got changed into my pajamas than got into bed and slept. (Authors note hello guys so hope you like this chapter and follower me and like and so peace out love you guys💘💘💘