There first day of pre-k chapter 35

Annie's pov~ I went into Hannah's room and saw her sleeping she was so beautiful I sat down on her chair and shook her while saying " honey honey wake up." She woke up and yawned than said " why are you-oh oh no hooo mommy can you check my injuries?" I said " sure honey." I checked her scalp and it was okay I checked the other injuries and than said " yup there okay now get dressed and come down okay honey." She nodded than got out of bed Hannah's pov

It was the first day of school and I was pretty nervous but still I bet I was gonna be maturer than the others because they don't have a great mother I got out of my bed and saw my mom walking out I checked my drawer and pulled out some tights shorts and a no sleeve shirt I got changed and put my hair into two pink tails I heard my mom call me " HANNAH." I yelled back " COMING." I ran down stairs seeing my mom and brother and my father I walked to the kitchen table and sat down she said " okay here is some breakfast my darling." I laughed and said " mom." I ate my breakfast and my father said " ready everyone." We nodded than he picked me up and walked out the door with Roy behind him he put me down on the ground and held my hand we got into the car and he drove us to pre-k my father opened my door and me and Roy got out of the car I skipped along the way until we got to the entrance I said to Roy " why are you wearing jeans and a shirt?" He said " because I want to." We walked in the school and saw some big kids and little kids I got scared and hugged my dad he patted my back and said " don't worry it's just kindergarten I remember walking into my pre-k it was so scary but than it wasn't." I said " what's kindergarten." He said " I'll tell you later." I saw a lady with glasses walking up to me she grabbed my hand and walked I yelled " FATHER BROTHER AHHHH." The girl stopped at a class room and she said " okay class go in." I was scared to walk in but someone pushed me in I looked behind me and saw the teacher she said " honey focus." I nodded and walked in she said " okay class my names ms.rosa and I'll be your teacher I have a cat named " poppy." And I'm a cat person so anyone wanna tell me what there name is we'll go in order okay you first " my names kyle I'm 5 and I like toy cars." " my name is Lily I like flowers and admiring the beautiful sunset." "My names Kelly keen and I'm a rebel I like spray painting and other things." I said " umm well my names Hannah and I like being good I have 1 brother he's older than me by 2 minutes and I like chicken." After everyone said there name she said " okay I'll name your seats Kelly table 1 Hannah table 1 after she named our seats she said " okay so table one please tell us your story of like birth and stuff." Kelly groaned and said " well I had an abusive father he threatened to kill my mother unless I went with him so I did he threatened me when till I was 3 I got scared so I escaped he went to jail but escaped and I don't know were he is my mother was a good mother she worked everyday because we were poor and so I loved her still my dad also hurt me I have a scar on my wrist and more injuries." She started tearing up than ran out of the room I yelled " KELLY WAIT." I chased after her I found her in the bathroom crying I knocked on the door and she said " come in." I opened the door and saw her wrist bloody she was almost gonna faint I held her in my arms and checked her wrist I said " what happened." She said " I'm a vamp-vam- she choked out blood and said " I'm a vampire." I said " how." She said " I'm kidding I'm just great at cutting myself so I did I can do it with my teeth." I held her wrist to my neck and cried I prayed and she than passed out I cried even more and was scared her head was on my chess I put her on the toilet seat and opened the door I held her up and we went outside I went to the class room but they weren't there I went out side and saw my mother I ran to her and said " mom please she doesn't have nothing we need help she cut herself she said " fine but tell her mother I'll be helping her." I nodded and got in the car she woke up and she buckled up and said " what happened." I explained everything and she just nodded I hugged her tight and said " don't worry I'll protect you anyways wanna be friends?" She nodded and said " sure Cupcake." I said " thanks rebel."