chapter one.

It was cold.

Maybe a bit too cold for you're liking, you were shaking from the constant winds by this point, and wished you had listened to your friend about bringing a bigger jacket. Fuck, you really should have. Even by some chance someone would have a bigger jacket for you, you'd probably never warm up, it was past the point of you getting numb and you were slightly getting worried. You didn't want your like, body parts freezing and falling off. Why did you even listen to your stupid friend about coming to some club with a stupid line that you both probably won't even get into. The things you did for people you 'loved'. 

"I'm going home," you sighed, fingers going through your hair slowly, and your best friend pouted. "Don't, it's cold and I don't wanna die out here, I'll text you when I get home," you nodded, giving her a hug, ducking your head and slipping out of line. Gotta get home. You walked quickly, well, as quickly as your numb legs could carry you before you slowly felt like you couldn't barely function anymore. This, this right here, started to worry you, and you panicked, walking faster and ending up running into someone. Maybe this cold was a gift, because if your body wasn't numb you would of felt the hard concert catch your fall. 

"Holy smokes!" A voice from above you cried out, making you blink before you gasped softly and looked up. Oh my God.. No, it couldn't be... Well, could it? You were in New York and they were touring, but.. "Are you okay?!" he asked, but your mind was slow from the cold and you just blinked again. "C'mon, you must be freezing! You need to get inside," he nodded, helping you up easily and wrapping an arm around your waist. You let him, you trusted him, it was none other than your idol, hero, the man who had saved your life; Patrick Stump.