chapter eight.

Patrick entered you quickly, groaning as his eyes fell shut, you whimpering at how big he was. God, he didn't even give you time adjust before he started to thrust in, over and over, the sound of skin slapping skin quickly filling up the room. You threw your head back, not being able to catch your breath, squeaking and letting out moans every time he thrusted in. He gripped your hips, probably hard enough to where they were bruised, but you welcomed any marks Patrick made for you. You gasped, eyes falling shut as they rolled in the back of your head, mouth open in a string of long moans. 

"F-Fuck! Oh, oh-!" You yelled out, head hitting the backboard over and over. You arched your back, withering as Patrick kept fucking you hard, growling curses under his breath. You couldn't believe that this was Patrick right now, you thought Pete could do something like this, but Patrick? No, he was too innocent for something like this. He almost pulled all the way out, slamming back in and you let out a loud yell, almost a scream while clawing at the sheets over and over. You were in pure ecstasy at the moment, and it sounded like Patrick was as well from all the sounds he was making. 

"Shit, you're such a slut. F-Fuck, you're so tight, God, you sound so fucking h-hot," Patrick moaned out, leaning down to kiss you hard. Your lips were sore already, and maybe now bruised, but you didn't care, kissing him back as much as you could. This was a bit too much, all this pleasure being a little bit too overwhelming. He pulled all the way out this time, making you whine from the lost of his cock, but soon let out a scream when he slammed in, hitting your spot. 

"P-Patrick!" You screamed, head hurting from hitting the headboard, but took the pain. He pulled all the way out, grabbing your hair and turning you on your stomach. He slapped your ass hard, making you cry out, arching your back. He pushed the back of your thighs up, making sure you had your ass up before slamming back into you. You shut your eyes tightly, mouth falling open as your head fell on the pillow, feeling Patrick's hand slap your ass a couple times. "C-Close," you choked out, feeling that warmth build up quickly in the bottom of your abdomen.

"You're not coming t-till I saw you whore," Patrick leaned over, nipping and sucking on the top of your ear. You nodded, feeling him slam into you over and over, whining and screaming out as he hit your spot over and over. You held in your orgasm though, listening to Patrick, but you didn't know if you could for any longer. Your legs started to shake badly, wanting to come, you needed this. 

"P-Please Pat- Ah! Fuck! Please let me come!" You whimpered, and you didn't hear anything out of the boy for a couple seconds.

"Fuck, fine, come you slut," Patrick growled, moaning your name loudly afterwards. You didn't need to be told twice, coming hard, seeing completely white. You screamed his name, feeling him still pound into you, your whole body shaking. Patrick thrusted one more time before he came hard, moaning your name loudly, fingers still gripped in your hair. Your body was shaking, and when Patrick finally pulled out, your body fell down on the bed in shaky mess. God, that was perfect. You could barely move, but you weren't complaining. You couldn't feel your legs either, but that was completely fine with you. Patrick collapsed next to you, but sighed, rubbing your back softly. 

"F-Fuck," you whispered, not opening your eyes, just leaning into Patrick's touch. You could feel the older man get up, Patrick turning off the lights before coming back to bed. He slipped under the covers, helping you as well.

"You okay..? Did-Did I, uh, was I too rough?" Patrick asked softly, but you shook your head. "Good, uh-"

"You were amazing," you mumbled, kissing his chest lazily, laying your head down on it next. You were worn out, Patrick's arm wrapping around you and pulling you close. 

"So were you Y/N," Patrick mumbled back, kissing you head before he watched you for a moment. He chuckled, "Goodnight sweetheart." You smiled, whispering a goodnight before falling asleep. Patrick fell asleep quickly after, snuggled close to you with a smile on his face.