chapter three.

Once you took a nice long, hot bath, you slipped out easily, all body parts working fine. You sighed, humming to yourself while getting a towel and drying yourself off quickly. You looked around, blinking when there was no towel and swallowed thickly, oh no. You had to go out and get some, or just get Patrick's attention for that matter anyway. You walked over, blowing you hair out of your face while opening the door to see Patrick talking to another short male on the couch, backs facing you. From the hair and voice, you could tell that it was Pete right away, and you had to bit your tongue from saying anything. You needed to be unnoticed now, even more because meeting another one of your idols naked with a towel wrapped around you wasn't a thing that was going to happen. You couldn't help but to listen to their conversation though, biting your bottom lip while slipping out to find clothes. 

"You picked a fan off the street? Oh sweet Pattycakes, I didn't think you'd ever do such a thing!" Pete gasped fakely, earning a tiny slap from Patrick. "Bang her yet?" he asked, almost making you trip and well, die. 

"Pete!" Patrick's voice went about ten octaves high and you could guess his face was bright red. You looked around, begging for there to be clothes somewhere, but alas, none was to be found that wasn't in Patrick or Pete's line of sight. You swore right then and there you had horrible luck, well, kinda bad luck, but didn't move as you kept listening. 

"I-I mean, she's a very attractive woman, but-"

"Knew it! Dude, get that!" Pete exclaimed, making your whole face blush brightly. Did he just? Patrick.. You just looked at them, a shocked expression on your face, and ended up tripping over a leg of a chair. You hit the ground hard, keeping the grip on your towel, but because of that you hit your face pretty hard on the carpet. 

"Ow," you whine, squeezing your eyes tightly, and you could hear footsteps rushing over towards you. You peaked up, seeing both Pete and Patrick, and the pale boy tilted his head. Shit. 

"You okay.. Uh.."

"Y/N," you sigh, closing your eyes again and sighing through your nose. You didn't wanna get up, maybe just die here like this because wow, talk about embarrassing. You aruged with yourself in your head, making yourself get up slowly, making sure not to let the towel, your saviour, fall. You stood up, ignoring help from Pete, who had a damn, stupid smirk on his face. "Sorry," you mumbled, looking at both, but mostly at Patrick.

"I'll let you have some private time, oh and Patrick..?" Pete went over to the door, giving a slight knowing look to the both of you. "Use a condom."