Chapter 4 yes !!!!!!!

Edwards p.o.v.

Well Bella took our secret good she wasn't even scared. But then i the door bursted open.Then then i smelled that nasty smell then i saw him that nasty dog named........Jacob Black i hope he doesn't imprint on Bella if he does. Ill kill him cuz i have a crush on her and i dint want that nasty mutt take her away!WHAT DO YOU WANT MUTT!!!!!! i growled Bella ran up to me and hugged me and i told Alice to take her up stairs before that mutt imprints on her.Then Jacob said one of your vampires were on our land and snarled at me. Then Carlisle said none of us were on y'all's land it might have been one if those newer vampires because we were telling our new friend our secret.Who's your friend Jacob said? I looked at Carlisle but he didn't look at me then he called for Alice to bring Bella down. Then i raced over to the last step then i don't know what got over me but when she got on the same step as me i gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I saw her smile at me and i smiled back.Jacob was staring at her and looked away when he saw me hug and kiss her knowing he did not wanna mess with Bella. He said well your lucky that it wasn't one of you guys because Seth already killed the monster but their eyes were red not gold. Yep probably new borns.I cant stand new borns then Bella asked who was this kid name i told her he is Jacob Black he is a werewolf she shook his hand he said nice to meet you Jacob I'm Bella Swan. Nice to meet you too said Jacob.I was listening to what he was saying in his mind he was thinking about asking her out tomorrow at school.That made me mad so in gonna ask her out I'm gonna beat her there than I'm gonna go to her car and ask her. I'm sure Emmett read my mind cuz he's over there nodding his head. Well make sure none of y'all come on MY land you'll see what happens.We know now get out of here you ffff. Edward don't you dare said Esme.Sorry mom i said. Now go you mutt said Carlisle.Bye you vamps,And Bella see you at school. when he said Bella's name he winked at her i wanted to rip his head off.I started to tense up but i felt a hand on my shoulder it was Carlisle.Son stay calm he told me.Ok sorry dad i said. Then Alice sent me a text and told me to walk Bella up to my room and ask her out. When i looked up and Alice was mouthing go take her up there and ask like now! So i walled up to Bella and asked her can you come up stairs with me!Sure Edward I'm coming.

Bella's pov.

When the door bursted open it was this guy named Jacob Black i guess he is a werewolf.He thought one of Edwards family. But they told them they were here the whole time since school.When they were done explaining that situation.Jacob started to like flirt with me and Edward was giving alice glances like and Alice mouthed something.And when Jacob left Edward asked me to come upstairs to his room with him i said sure.So we walked upstairs, and then Edward opened up my door for me and closed behind us.He told me to sit down on his bed he looked at me and he said Bella will you..........

Edwards pov.

So we walked up stairs after the mutt left.I opened the door for Bella and she smiled at me.If my heart was still beating it would have just sank to my stomach she had a beautiful smile 😃!! I told her to sit on my bed and i sat by her i looked her in the eyes and asked her will you..... go out with me.Then she said YES I WILL !!!!!! well more liked screamed! Then she hugged me and i gave her a light kiss on the lips.I cant believe I'm with a beautiful girl like her.

Well guys i will be probably updating a little either to day or tomorrow but i really like it if i got some comments or more votes i probably will upgrade faster but i was busy today since it thanks giving so happy thanks giving every one:):):) p.s. i need ideas for chapter 5 so please let me know i might use your ideas ;)!!!!!!!