ONE

" Please I'm begging you!" you cried as you begging him to stop. " Let me go! You hurt me" you tried to pull your hand from his grip but he is to strong. "Never...Jyun Minna you are mine forever.Don't you remember our promise....only death do us apart" he grinned widely as he pull your body closer.

"Andwaeyo!!!" you open your eyes and realised you still in your bed. "*sigh* what is this?" you hugged your knee .You had the same nightmare again.

The clock strike 9.00 a.m. and you are off to college. " Hani,do you want to go together?" you asked. " Hmm...mianhae Minna but I'll go with Mark,he's on the way to fetch me" Hani said.

She is your bestfriend aka your housemate. You know her since primary school and she totally understand you but sometimes she can be really annoying. You study as a doctor while she continue to pursue her dream as a famous fashion designer.

" Ouh it's okay,see you later" you bid her. Every morning, you'll go to your favourite cafe to have your daily breakfast.

You parked your silver Audi and headed to the counter.

" Anyeonghaseyo ahjumma!" you greeted a woman who is the owner of the cafe. " Minna just call me omma" she gave you a warm smile and you smile back.

" Miss me?"

Suddenly a whisper behind your ears made you tingled. You turned your back and met those puppy eyes. " Channie?!" you exclaimed. " Yes I am" You hugged him tightly.

It's been 3 weeks you haven't meet him,your fiance. " Okay looks like you really miss me you hug too tight" you pulled away, embarassed.

" Oh mianhae" he chuckled.

" Haish this two loverbirds take your seat first, I'll prepare your breakfast"

" So how is your vacation?" you sat infront of him. " It was not a vacation dear, it was a boring business trip *sigh* it will be more fun if you can come along" he pouted.

" Aww so sweet! but you know I need to study" you said. " Alright my little doctor, treat your future husband well arasseo!" he pinched your nose.

Later your breakfast are prepared. " Thanks omma" Chanyeol said to his mother. You ate silently as it was very delicious.

Without your knowledge, Chanyeol is staring at you like you're the most wonderful things infront of him. " What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?" you caught his eyes. " Umm...nothing you're just beautiful" he smile.

" Well you just know?" you laughed and he join you.

After you finish eating, you wanted to pay for it but Chanyeol insisted.

" It's okay I'll pay for you" he said. " But-" " No but,you can pay me later..." he winked mischievously.

" Can I send you to college after this?" he asked, " Nope, I already have my car" you show you car's key.

" New car huh?....what else is new since 3 weeks of my absent?"

"Hmmm...a new cute guy in my class" you joked but he seems to take it seriously.

" Minna!" he chased you and you ran inside your car. " Bye Channie! I promise not to flirt with other cute guy unless he really does exist!" you grinned and drove away.

He sighed but he does believe in you that you will not left him for another guy.

Soooooo....how it's going??? Not really good I guess, but I'll do my best and make it more clear for you!!~~

Actually I already write this story earlier in my testpad and I wrote it in essay format and there's no chapter so.... I'm not really use to this chapter thingy and I will just type my story and stop when I think so....hehe and oh my bias in EXO is Kim Jong In and Park Chanyeol ^^^^^

love:NTSY