TWO

After you parked your car at the student's parking lot, you roamed in to find your friend at the cafeteria. " Hami!! What're you doing?" you sat beside her who is busy with her phone.

" Who is this?" you snatched her phone " Yaa! give me back" she tried to get her phone back but you insisted.

" Why are you stalking on his picture??...or..." she snatch back her phone from you. " Shhh...it just a little crush!" her face flashing red.

" Really Byun Baekhyun??.." you said unbeliavable. " What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing babe...you need to work harder...he has a bunch of fans you know..." you grinned.

" Fine..okay let's go to class" she dragged you to class.

*SKIP CLASS SESSION*

" Hami, I'll be in the library, I need to find a word" you said to her. It was lunch time but you don't have appetite to eat.

*IN THE LIBRARY*

You trolled around the library. You grabbed a dictionary on the rack and directly search the word. " What does fixation means?" you asked yourself.

" An interest on something that is too strong and not normal" a gentle voice answered behind the rack.

" Ouh umm...thank you?" suddenly the owner of the voice show himself by pulling out a book to revealed his handsome feature. He wore a calm face.

" Did you the one who help me?" you asked trembling.

" You think?" he still with his calm expression. " Um anyway thanks, well I'm not the type of dictionary people." you plastered a smile.

" I see..." he pay you a smile. " By the way, my name is-"

" Jyun Minna..I know" he cut your words. You blinked your eyes in amused.

" How did you know?"

" I just know.." he said while walking towards the other racks.

"Just know?...how can it be I never know you.." you exclaimed, trying to catch his pace. He fastened his walk but you manage to follow.

You pulled an emergency brake when he suddenly stop and confronted you.

" W-what?" you stuttered.

" I found a really good reference dictionary for you in case if I'm not there to help you with the words" he took your hand and place the dictionary on your palm.

" Wait..may I know your name?"

" Sehun" he answered shortly and then he left.

You look at the dictionary in your palm. You can felt an electric static from his touch

" Weird"

----------------

You slammed your body hard on the bed. It was a tiring day for your body and your brain. You closed your eyes for awhile but then your phone vibrated which made you flinched.

"Hello?" you answered the call without looking at the screen first. " Just now we met and you forgot me already?" you heard a familiar voice from the other side.

" Haha..aniya..I never forgot you Channie" you said with a calm tone, the only way to make him relax. " Mianhae..you sounds so tired" his tone soften. " Gwaenchana..I'm fine, talking to you is much better."

"aaahh..really, I want to talk to you too but for now you need to rest. Get better so we can talk more" he aid sweetly. " Haha..alright dear see you tomorrow"

You waited for him to put the phone first but he didn't. You heard his breath through the phone. " Chan-"

" I'm sorry...I love you so much..I'll try to be the best for you...I'll protect you more than myself..please don't leave me" his voice breaking.

You shocked a little from his sudden confession. " Park Chanyeol...I'll never leave you I promise"

" Thanks for believe in me" he answer and then he ended the call. You tugged your blanket around you, thinking about what he said. " It will never happen" you close your eyes and lately droved to sleep.

-------------------

You walking at the campus corridor with your friends, Hani and Hami. " I'll go first okay bye!" Hani bid you both and headed to her faculty.

" So how is your crush doing? haha.." you teased Hami. " Aniya..I never talk to him, but he is doing fine" her face flushing red. " Aippppp!!~~" she hit you for teasing her too much.

" Hami look your prince charming!" you elbowed her made her stop hitting you and look infront. She immediately frozed.

" Hami! said something, Byun Baekhyun is walking towards here right now" you whispered to her but she does nothing. He walked pass you. You caught his eyes looking at your direction.

Suddenly Hami pulled you to the staircase. " Don't you see that?! He is looking at me!" she started to fangirling and shook your body.

" Okay girl relax. I know you're very excited right now but I think he is looking at me not you" you joked.

" Yaa! you alredy have Chanyeol!" she scolded while you just laughed. " Mianhae I'm just kidding, let's go to class before we're late."

Just a short update....more is coming ~~

(sorry i didn't know much about this college or university thing bcoz I'm still in middle school)

><*...I donno what's gotten into me now but I'm started to liking Shawn Mendes after heard Treat You Better..I begin to fall in love with him!! but EXO never outta from my heart <3

NTSY