FIVE

As the result you didn't get his number until that night your phone ringing...

You: Hello?

Unknown: Hmmmm... are you Miss Jyun?

You: Yes, it's me and...who is this?

Unknow: I'm...the one who spilled the drinks on you and I want to say sorry

You: Ouh, but you already said sorry to me.

Unknown: But not in the proper way, Mianhaeyo

You: Aaah...it's okay , that was so nice of you.

Chanyeol: *chuckled* by the way I'm Park Chanyeol..and you?

You: Jyun Minna, but wait..how did you get my number?

Chanyeol: Do I need to tell you?

You: YES

Chanyeol: But if I don't want to tell you?

You: Just tell me please!..

Chanyeol: You'll know later. Bye my mom is calling for me.

Starting from that night,he always have a chat with you and sometimes he even meet you, until he becomes the starting of your upside down life.

FLASHBACK END

You had enough fresh air that morning, so you cycled back home. At night you can't sleep well. Your eyes doesn't seem to close.

You check your phone a couple of times but you don't know why are you doing it. Usually, if you both have a little misunderstanding or argument, he'll be the one who say sorry and give you comfort but now there's nothing, no message or misscall.

You felt guilty towards him but in the same time you're not ready to face him.

A MONTH LATER

Finally, it was your last day of examination and you pass it with flying colours. Also, it has been a month you didn't get in touch with Chanyeol.

He's like disappearing from your life. It was a lie to say if you don't miss him, you once tried to find him but he is nowhere to be found.

You wait for him at the cafe everyday after college when his mother said that he has work to do in oversea and she have no idea what's going on between you and him.

After your class ended, you want to go home quickly. You restart your car repeatedly but it won't start.

" Really?! why it won't start??"

" Can I help you?" someone offering you a help. " Yes, I don't know what's going on with my-" you stop when you see who was behind you.

" Oh you!" you snapped your finger trying to remember his name " Sehun right?" you figure out and he nods. " Yeah, we meet again"

" Can you look after my car?" he nods again. He open the front boot and give you a sign to start the engine. You understand and do what he told. With some sort of miracle, the car starts and he close the boot back.

You give him a thumb up and he smiles widely,meaningfuly. Sehun's smiles somehow reminds you of Chanyeol. His smile that show his almost perfect teeth, that only meant for you.

" Wow thank you, you're really amazing." you praised him.

" Give me your hand"

" Huh?" he pull your hand and took out a blue pen from his pocket. " What are you doing?" he wrote something on your hand.

" This is my contact number, call me if you have any trouble...especially with the car." you pull your hand and see the number printed with shining blue ink.

" Ouh alright, thanks again!" you smile to him and drove away.

You arrived home and slumped yourself on the sofa. Hani is not at home yet so you're alone. " Beep...beep!" a notification on your phone:

CHANYEOL'S MOM

Minna dear, eomma wants you to have a dinner at our house. Chanyeol will be here too. You must really miss him right? I'm sure he'll be happy to meet you at the first place.Come before 8 o'clock okay sweetie ;) Wear nicely!

You smile to read the message. She is so heart warming. But then your smile faded.

Chanyeol will be there too and you're not ready for it. Does he really wants to meet you at the first place? Will he be happy to see you? or should you resist it?

Suddenly you heard a sound of broken glass from the kitchen. You check after the kitchen and saw a broken glass on the floor.

The cold wind from the open window send you shiver. You close the window and clean up the broken glass carefully.

" Squirrel maybe...." you thought.

NTSY