Stupid Ex-girlfriends

Made for fun, because I act like I have free time when in reality I'm pushing away all my responsibilities to the point in which you'd think I'm actually mentally retarded.

[Not edited. When is it ever?]

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices."
-John Green

∆∆∆

Sasuke doesn't give anyone a care in the world. He's one of those guys who you know doesn't give a shit. He acts stuck up, smells stuck up (he has this really obnoxiously expensive cologne he wears everywhere, but nobody wants to admit it's intoxicatingly addictive), and is stuck up. Once he introduced himself as the guy who'd beat everyone at everything they want to be the best in.

Yeah, he wasn't exactly the best guy, but that didn't stop him from being a ladies man. The raven was popular with women almost as much as Barbie was popular with little girls. Everyone knew he was stuck up, but he oozes out popularity gas like some humid sauna. The people killed to be near him.

Well that was highschool (and college, even though he'd deny it) Sasuke.

Now (supposedly) he's an adult who's grown out of (more like slithered out) his childishness skin. The young Uchiha now lives with a roommate in a fairly roomy apartment. He works at a nearby Starbucks from 9 in the morning to 6:30 in the evening. Usually he'd come back to his apartment and see his bum roommate playing some lame first person shooter game on their Xbox one.

Today was unexpected.

Once he set down his keys on the kitchen counter, he noticed the complete silence surrounding him. Nothing. Everything was clean, spotless, terrifyingly organized. Nothing was out of place, there were no half eaten pizza boxes or empty instant ramen cups on the ground. The Xbox one was untouched, the couch wasn't covered with blankets (it's always freezing in their apartment), and for some annoying reason, Sasuke was worried.

His "roomie", Naruto, was a lively person. He was only an inch or two shorter than Sasuke, but his personality made up for his short height. His blond head of hair reminded Sasuke of the sun's blinding rays, and his dark tanned skin made it seem like they didn't live in frosty the snowman's apartment. His most stunning quality are his eyes, the rarest of blue.

Sasuke met the guy on his way back to his apartment. He was standing in front of his "roommate needed poster" and looked confused. At the time Sasuke needed a roommate to split the bills in half, he was running short on cash and Starbucks wasn't giving out raises.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah... Whoever put this poster up must be pretty stupid, huh?"

Sasuke almost gaped at the comment.

"I mean...how do you want a roommate and expect them to "keep their distance"? That's not how it works."

"It's called personal space."

"Yeah yeah, I get that, but roommates gotta be close, ya know? They gotta know how you like breakfast and if you get drunk all the time. They gotta be friends."

"Sounds more like a relationship to me."

The blond finally turned to look at the raven. He gave him a good look, then nodded, he wore a face splitting smile. "I hate people like you."