Hi. Hello. Sup. How's it going. I'm Rex. I'm currently living in the, "underworld," and I don't think that's ever going to change. Above us there's a massive, metal, platform higher then the clouds in which the, OVERlords live (get it? Get it?). We're all on planet Earth I guess which is currently being taken over by war. The rich and important people fled to the platform. In which they're currently living in luxury. What I'm not sure is how they get the materials to do so and how is there even enough metal to construct the platform. Anyways I live with about 60 other people on this sorta farm place. Abandonded orphans from the streets (there are so much its depressing) are found and brought here usually staying their whole lives. We're all family. It's not easy but there are many people now who would love to have this. I guess I can't complain.

"Come on Rex," ugh time to wake up, you can do this, come on, get out of bed!!! I hear a moan and realize it's me. So much for getting up. "Wake up," the same voice calls softly, slightly shaking me. "WAKE THE F UP!" I'm jolted out bed. Why so early? We've been having to wake up earlier and earlier recently, there are more kids than ever here and less and less food to go around. Work getting harder and harder. With a sigh I got up and started the day not looking forward to my usual chores.