Over the years I slowly stopped being a special case and became like the other creators here. Slowly gaurds started watching me like they do everyone else. Slowly, I became like one of the 'weirdos' I'd pittied before. But slowly I also learned more, even though people here are really reluctant to talk to anyone.

Okay let me break it down: Everything I knew about the world was wrong. Yup, it's that dramatic. When I was little I would never be properlly answered about what's across the border or anything about our history. Either I'd be given a vaige lie that would change or I'd be told to wait for my first trial which in our world would be like a test that you take. Sort of like asking, "where do babies come from?" And as a little kid that's devastating, especially since they ask questions all the time.

Well apperently everything I knew was set on a peice of metal thousands of meters tall. The one city I grew up in was above a whole world! With hundreds of thousands of different cities in it! At first I was shocked. Many different languages, cultures. And they visited eachother! I heard people that used to live there talk. About planes, that flew people to cities on the other side of the world. About nature, massive forests and desserts not perfectly placed and orginized. About soooo much entertainment that doesn't go through a special system because it can reveal something. The list goes on and on.

Too late. That World is lost. It was torn apart by war, violence, poverty. I didn't even know what those words meant before, why would the world fight itself? Creaters had something to do do with it.

Don't get me wrong, I was pretty happy living on the platform. I'm lucky to get such a life away from everyone else left down in the World. Durring the war, the rich and important people were moved up there to be protected, which sounds great at first, right? WRONG. Guess who has to build such a massive thing, as well as provide it with food and recources, you'd think they do it on their own. Well here's the worst part, Creators do it. Treated like slaves under the watchful eyes of many gaurds we form from, mere particles in the air, necessary materials. Plus, who got to judge who was, 'worthy,' enough, that's pretty unfair for everyone else.

Down here there's a massive main chamber divided into two sections, the talented people oneaqq and the not so talented. The small section with the more talented people is where food is made, tons of it. These people get treated better and aren't like other mindless zombies around here. Everywhere else basic materials are made. A section for wood, metal, stone etc. A crude process, a waste of talent.

Once it's proven that you can Create you have a week to learn to on your own before you're, 'removed'. That was a reeeeeealy terrifying time for me.

I left the room with Ugh and was led by the gaurd to the main chamber. I looked around in awe, perhaps exited for my newly found talents. Soon though, I learned that this was no joke.

There was an empty space on one of the long benches in the stone making section. The guard sat me down on an empty space, my ankles were tied with heavy chain to the floor. Wait what! I started panicking, I was just going to sit down all day for the rest of my life? They can't just steal kids and force them into slavery, what was I going to do? The gaurd saw my hesatation and nudged me, no,no it was more like a slap. I nearly lost my balance from the force and stumbled onto the wooden thing, I will NOT live like this.
"What are you waiting for?" said the gaurd, noticing my hesitation.
"I erm, uh, I don't know how"
The gaurd just sighed and simply replyed , "You have one week, by the end of it you need to be able to produce at any given moment. Don't be a waste of time."