I don't know how long I've been here I lost count ages ago. I guess it could've been around 5 years, wow guess I'm 14 now. All we do all day (at least I think it's day I haven't seen sunlight for a while) is Create and there's nothing I can do about it. Okay well if I'm going to write this down one day I have to explain everything.

Durring my first trial a hologram of some impossible beast appeared, of course I didn't know it was at the time and acted instinctively to save myself. FOOLISH! Without realizing what happened I had conjured a net; that tiny action would change my life forever. I remember it as though it were yesterday- which it might as well have been- but it's as if I'm looking at a different person...

After being knocked out by the msterious people, Scar awoke in a dark, bare room with nothing in it but a small lightbulb dangling off a string. It was quite large and a combination of the echo, pressure in her ears, and utter darkness led Scar to believe she was deep underground. There were about 15 people in the room, a sickly looking teenager dressed in rags, a crazed looking middle aged man that seemed to have gone mad, and a variety of people in between. However, there also was a bizarrely mediocere husband and wife who were talking in hushed voices.

A man that seemed to think very highly of himself marched in and began a speech that he seemed to have spoken many times "This pathetic group of that call themselves human are Creaters" his voice boomed, echoing. "That's what you've been witnessing and you will learn to use it. That is if you don't you'll die. You have powers beyond anything imaginable. Freaks." While he was talking, gaurds made everyone stand in a line facing the guy. He started pacing.

The wife from the group spoke up, Scar couldn't believe her bravery, "We know; you have no right to be doing this." The man merely glanced at a gaurd and in an instant she and her husband were surrounded. It seemed to Scar- who was terrified even more at the moment-  that the husband was concentrating, the creep must have noticed it too, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." There could've been some spark in their eyes but for the most part in seemed to Scar that they'd given up, the two were dragged away in defeat.

"Now. Where were we?" The man shrugged it off as an annoying disruption but a smirk slowly spread across his face nonetheless. The pacing began one again. "You've all slipped through our grasp, why do you think you're all barely alive? When you show signs of using your curse for your survival in the war- even if it's without the knowledge of doing so-, we KNOW. And we find you..."

The demented guy scared me so much, I remembered feeling utterly helpless with no idea what was going on. What's happening to me? What did I have in common with these weirdos? At the time I'd never seen poverty before, what war was he talking about anyway. The pacing stopped suddenly near the end of the line (I was shaking somewhere near the middle) the guy turned around and stared right at me. I shivered but held his gaze feeling as if he were staring right into my soul. "You; little girl. What's your name?" I managed to mutter something along Scarlet, "Now you, you're special. You were found on the platform. How'd a filthy creature like you get on the platform?"

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about"

"Sir!" he snapped back without warning, "You'll refer to me as Sir unless you want to go with the two here that dissrespected me, they're being experimented on as we speak"

It was all way too much for little Scar all of a sudden. I burst out crying. "Pathetic, we've had kids younger than you here don't think you get special treatment. Take her away from my sight."